|| Chapter 28 || A Sacrifice

(Link's P.O.V)

We entered the room, looking around as we stood close to each others sides. Looking around, I spotted Zelda still stuck in the same pink crystal from before. She spotted up, smiling a bit once she did. I couldn't find Ganondorf at all, he wasn't in the room from what I could see. Looking to my side, I saw (Y/n) walking towards where Zelda crystal was," how do we get her out?"

"I think we should be concerned about where Ganondorf is first!" Navi cried, flying around my head as I followed (Y/n). 

(Y/n) looked around the place, humming before looking to me," I have a plan on how to get Zelda down from there, but you gotta watch out for Ganondorf, alright?"

"Alright," I smiled, nodding.

She looked back up to Zelda crystal, walking over to the statues placed behind the abandon throne in front of us. She jumped up, grabbing one of the indents and pulling herself up onto the statue.

"What's your plan?" I asked, tiling my head and watching her carefully as she looked for a place to climb up higher.

"I'm going to clime up there and try to get the crystal down...somehow...I'll just figure it out when I get up there," she called back down to me, climbing even father up the statue.

"Just be careful!" I yelled, turning and looking around the room for Ganondorf. He had to be here somewhere, doesn't he? Its not like he'd tell us to come fight him and leaving Zelda here for us to save easily. He has to be here...somewhere.

I would look around the room then back at (Y/n), seeing that she would get closer and closer to Zelda's crystal. Soon, she was at the same height as it, looking around and trying to find a way to break it. I leaned back against the statue, sighing.

(Your P.O.V)

"Thank you for coming. I knew you guys would," Zelda smiled once I got high enough to her level. 

"Don't thank us yet, we still go to find a way to get you out of that crystal," I held onto the statue, careful not to slip as I looked around the pink object. There has to be some way to break it and get her out," do you have any ideas?"

"I'm sorry but I do not. I've been trying to get out of here this whole time but not even my magic will work," she sighed, looking down sadly as I nodded.

"Well this is just perfect..." I shook my head, looking down with wide eyes," u-um, Link...? You might want to get up..."

(Link's P.O.V)

"Huh?" I looked up at (Y/n) and Zelda, both looking to me with wide eyes as I raised an eyebrow," what are y-"

"LINK!" I turned my head, seeing a sword coming at me as I ducked, barley getting out of the way in time as the sword hit the statue behind me, causing it to wobble. (Y/n) grabbed onto the statue as it did so, trying to steady herself as Zelda gasped, looking from her then to me.

I looked up, seeing none other than Ganondorf standing there, growling as he pulled the sword out of the statue, looking to me as I stepped back a bit," what a pity those girls don't know how to be quiet, I could have killed you with no trouble at all if it wasn't for them..."

I glared at him, drawing the master sword as he smirked," do you really wish to fight me, boy?"

"Its what I came here to do."

"This is a fight I've been waiting for for seven years," he laughed with a smirk, walking towards me the more I stepped back.

Out of no where, he ran at me, swinging the sword as I jumped out of the way and swinging my own sword at him, missing as well as he jumped back. I could already tell it was going to one of those boss fights where its going to take forever to get a hit but there's no turning back now.

I swung at him again, trying to swing faster so then he couldn't block but it didn't work out so well. Every time I swung no matter how fast I did so, he'd block the blow. Out of nowhere, he trust his sword towards me, surprising me. I barely put my shield in front of me in time.

(Your P.O.V)

I watched Link fight Ganondorf, shaking my head as I looked to Zelda. She too was watching along with Navi who flew around between the two of us. I looked back to Link then to the Princess," I'm going to go help him. Navi, stay here with the Princess."

"Alright," Zelda and Navi nodded, watching as I carefully climbed down from the statue, careful not to slip.

Jumping to the ground once I was close enough, I looked up at the two, drawing my sword and running towards them.

(No one's P.O.V)

Ganondorf blocked yet another one of Link's blows, laughing as the hero had a hard time hitting the man," face it, boy. You can never defeat me on your own no matter how hard you try."

"Then he'll just need a little help!" A voice yelled as Ganondorf turned to look over his shoulder just in time to have someone hit him the back, causing him to gasp in pain. 

Link's eyes went wide as he looked behind Ganondorf, seeing (Y/n) stand there, swinging her sword once more to hit him yet he raised his, blocking it. 

"You little brat!" He roared, stepping towards her as she backed up. He swung his sword down at her as she raised hers, blocking it," you should have just stayed out of the way, not just risk your life like this."

He took his sword, using it to hit (Y/n)'s out of her hand and across the room. Her eyes went wide as she looked from the sword back to him. Jumping out of the way, she dodged the first swing yet Ganondorf lifted his sword once again, hitting her this time...