|| Chapter 20 || Keep The Girl, Kill the Boy

(Authors P.O.V)

        After finally confessing their love to each other, Link and (Y/n) set out for the Shadow Temple where one of the last sages where. The first haft of the temple went...er...okay. I mean, there were a lot of twist and turns that threw them off course and then there were all the strange/scary as hell monsters that attacked them. But~ then again, Link was with (Y/n) and since she's super op the two got through just fine. 

        Link: I'm beginning to think you don't like me to well...

        Huh? Nah, I love you but this is (y/n)'s time and she is very op and amazing so yeah~ Now let me get back narrating...

        Long story short, the two got through most the dungeon fine. It wasn't until more than haft away through where they had problems...

(No one's P.O.V)

        Link and (Y/n) walked through the Shadow Temple, keeping there eyes out for anyone or anything dangerous. So far the place had been pretty creepy, well, creepier than the other temple's they've been to so far. Even though the Temple had been that way, (Y/n) couldn't help but feel as if something were...off there. Link noticed how she acted, stopping and looking to her," something wrong?"

        "I just feel...strange being there. I can't explain it," She shook her head, walking forward as Link hummed.

        "Does it feel like you shouldn't do something or something bad would happen if you did?" he asked as (Y/n) thought for a moment, nodding as they both stopped.

        "Yeah...I just feel like the farther I walk, the more chance there is of something bad happening to us," she explained, shrugging and going to walk forward again but Link stopped her.

        "Then maybe we should go a different way o-or you can leave and wait for me outside of the temple somewhere safe," he suggested as (Y/n) smiled, shaking her head.

        "One, we've walked to far to go back now, two, as if I'd leave you to be killed in here by yourself," Link huffed, following after her.

        "I can take care of myself perfectly fine!" he ejected as (Y/n) smirked.

        "Sure~ the second you walk away from me you'll probably find some new way to get your soul trapped away for another seven years, maybe even hundred if your lucky," she joked as Link rolled his eyes.

        "If I sleep that long I want the person to wake me up to be you instead of some old man I never meet before," Link crossed his arms, looking to her as she nodded.

        "Okay. Open your eyes. Wake up, Link. Hyrule needs you," she smiled, doing a 'royal' voice as she poked Link's cheek causing him to laugh.

        "Nah, let me sleep a bit longer," he yawned, closing his eyes as she huffed.

        "I bet even after a hundred years you'd still be lazy," she put her hands on her hips as Link nodded.

        "Whatever...After sleeping so long I'd probably forget my own name. Won't even know who 'Link' is," he smiled as (Y/n) stopped.

        "Link!"

        "You can stop now. I get it. I'd sleep forever and you'd wake me up. I don't think you'd need to yell though, I won't be deaf or anything," Link smiled, turning to (Y/n) only to find her gone. He looked around, his heart nearly stopping as she was no where in sight," (Y/N)!!!"

        He took off down the halls, running as fast as he could as he tried to fine her, cursing to himself. He yelled her name, trying to find her as fast as he could before something bad could happen to his (Y/n). (Author: Cause your his on. Link: SHH!)