Ch. 1 Band Practice

Lavina's prov

I ran to the pratice building with great speed.

My chest was aching, my lungs demanding I'd stop, but I kept going....

I ran into the pratice room, the room thats reserved for the G Girl 5 (That's out band name!)

I put my hands on my knees and panted like a dog.

" Need some help?" A voice asked.

I looked up and saw my friend, Mei Peh Chi (or Venus) hold out a water bottle, which I gladly accepted.

Venus is 5' 4" and has light tan skin with brown hair and brown eyes, she has perfect skin and always wears tomboy clothing. Shes a goofball. She lives with her Mom and brother.

And, there's also Avery, Kelly and Taylor.

Avery is 5' 3" and she had light blond hair, but dyed it pink, she has brown eyes as well. She has a bunch of freckles everywhere, and has reading glasses. She mostly wears just her average clothing. She is just very, very huggable. She lives with her dad and three baby brothers...

Kelly is 5' 6" and has light brown blondish hair and greyish green eyes. She has glasses, and braces. And a ton of freckles as well. She mostly wears tang tops and Jean shorts. She is like a sister to me. She lives with her Mom, dad, and older brother.

Taylor is 4' 11" has light blonde hair and Blue eyes, she has freckles but that's pretty much it.... She wears dresses with leggings, says it's more comfortable. She has a temper as well. She just lives with her Mom.

And there's me, Lavina Woods. Im 5' 5" and have coal black hair and hazelnut eyes. I have glasses and very few freckles that will show at times. I mostly wear Spaghetti strapped shirts and shorts. I live with my Mom and my twin sisters. My, dad, died in 9/11.....

Anyways, I gladly accepted the water bottle and drank some as I stood up.

" S-Sorry I'm late, had to get the twins *pants* home..." I responded.

Venus chuckled " Well, man up twinzy! Now, what does the first G mean?" Heh, that's out secret, that's how we know when it's an imposter.

I smirked " Go Girl 5~"

She smiled and handed me my T-shirt, which I put over my Paris Tang-Top.

I walked over to my Guitar. Here was the order....

Kelly was lead singer

I was base.

Venus plays the drums.

Taylor's got all the beats.

And Avery also plays the guitar, except, mines an electric guitar, hers is a regular one.

I saw everyone at there stations and waved, they waved back, although, Ava (Averys Nickname) looked like she wanted to run up and hug me.

" Alright guys, let's take it from the top..." Kelly declared.

I got my guitar plugged in and got my chip ready.

" Alright, and a one, two, a one two three four!"

And then, that was the start of band practice....

Meanwhile, in the sewers....

Splinters prov (sorry if I do horrible at it...)

" Yame! That is enough for today my sons..." I commanded as they finished their katas.

Leonardo bowed while the rest waved as they went out.