Ch 3 I'm WHAT?!

Lavinas prov

I yawned as I got up and checked the date.

Yay! Saturday.

I skipped to the kitchen where their was a slice of breakfast pizza layed out with my name on it!

" Good mourning people of the world!" I cheered.

Mom waved while looking distracted. The twins waved and continued eating there Space Hero's Flakes. They love the show, so do I..... Brutus barked once and continued eating his dog food.

I grabbed the slice of breakfast pizza. And started eating.

" Lavi?" Mom asked.

I looked at her while chewing " Yesh?"

She glared " Swallow the food."

I swallowed it and looked at her " Yeah Mom?"

" Can you get my blue nurse outfit, please? It's in my closet." She said.

I nodded and ran to her room and I into her closet.

Her closet a full of books and clothes.

" Hmm..." I hummed as I thought of where her BLUE nurse outfit.

Hmm, I see green, pink, purple, red, no blue!

I looked at the end and found her blue nursing outfit. Did I mention that my mom was a high-trained nurse?

"Aha!" I grabbed the outfit and looked at it to make sure it wasn't Indigo. Yep, it's blue!

I looked back and saw a book with a note on it. Curiousity got the best of me and I put the outfit in the floor and grabbed the book and note.

I opened the book and smiled. It was a pic of me in my dad's arms. Oh, and the one when I drew sharpie in his forhead. And- wait, this one wasn't here before. It was me in a box with green blobs in the background. And brown hands were carrying me in the box.

I shut the book and put it back then opened the note. It said:

Dear John and Julia,

Sorry that I had to leave, I just couldn't bear watching my daughter get out of my own arms.

I hope you take good care of her and never leave her side. She needs someone in her life. Everybody does.

~Hamato Yoshi

Ps: Don't forget, her name is L####a.

Part of it was scribbled out, but I could make out my name. Wait, I was adopted?!

I put the note in my pocket and grabbed the outfit and got out of the closet and went back to the kitchen.

Mo- I mean, Julia looked at me confused " Lavi?"

I slammed my hands down, making the twins run over to Julia. And Brutus jumped and ran to Julia's room.

" When were you gonna tell me?!"

She played dumb " Tell you what?"

I pulled the note out.

" THIS!!!" I screamed.

She looked at the note and then at me, looking pale and worry and fear in her ocean blue eyes.

" L-Lavi, I c-can explai-"

" NO! JUST NO! WHEN WE'RE YOU GONNA TELL ME D*** IT!!!!!" Not one time in my life have I cussed, but I was angry, REALLY angry.

" I-I was gonna tell you soon, but-"