Ch 15 To Dimension X!

Lavinas prov

I sat in front of the TV as Leo pulled out the VHS tape.

" This is it! The final episode of Super Robo Mega Force Five!" Leo exclaimed.

" Ahh, I love this so much! I wish that sometimes there real and were fake!" Mikey gasped " But wait, what if we are?" He questioned.

I looked at Mikey with confusion. " Seriously Mikey?"

Mikey glared at me " I'm serious! What if people were watching us right now! They'd be watching us watching TV, on tv bro!" He squealed.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the screen. My head started to throb again, is Venus here? But I thought she was in a lesson with Splinter and April!

I stepped out secretly, I can always watch it later.

I stepped into the Living Room and saw nobody. I closed my eyes, and used my senses and made a water ball, I felt something, or someone move and threw the ball at it.

I didn't hear a yelp of scream.

I went into the kitchen and saw it was soaked. I saw the toaster (which Donnie fixed for the 50th time this week!) with toast popped out.

I felt my cheeks go red with embarrassment. I used my telekinesis and grabbed all the water, making a river flow into the small pool below the tire swing.

I grabbed the two pieces of toast, some butter, grape jelly and a glass of white milk.

I took a bite of toast until I heard a scream come from Donnies lab.

" What did Mikey do?" I heard Raph yell as me, Leo and him came in.

" I didn't do it!" Mikey yelled.

Donnie looked around and saw pink smoke, is it me, or was it hard to breathe? Donnie went to his desk as I started coughing, Dang! This air almost smells like pollen!

He pulled out a bunch of breathing tube thingys and handed us all one.

" Here, put these on! They'll help us breathe safely." Donnie said.

I sticked mine in and it went to my gums, letting me breathe normal oxygen.

" Guys, I think this leads to Demension X!" Donnie exclaimed.

I was the clear pearl- like orb start flashing pink.

I went over to it " Guys, check this out!" I called them over.

A face of an alligator popped.

" T-T-T-Turtles. The Kranng have perfected the mutagen,they're about to-" It said as it fazed in and out.

" LeatherHead!" Mikey exclaimed.

" Leather-Who?" I questioned.

Leo mouthed 'Long Story'

I nodded and they listened again, of course, he said it again.

Mikey went and grabbed the ball and bounced it against the rocks.

" Where's LeatherHead?!" He kept screaming.

Suddenly Donnie grabbed the ball, it flashed pink one more time before it turned completely off.

"Mikey!" Donnie scowled.

Leo and Raph moved Mikey to a chair.

" I can fix it, but it'll take me some time!" Donnie said.

" Alright, then we'll go storm Dimension X." Leo said.

"Yeah!" Mikey exclaimed.

" Part one is, Mikey stays here." Leo said.

" What? Why?" He asked.

I looked at Leo " Yeah, why Leo?"

" He's been messing things up lately. We can't take any risks." Leo said as he, Raph and Donnie grouped around.

Mikey grumbled and then mumbled " LeatherHead...."

I put a hand on his shoulder. " Its okay Mike."

He grumbled and pushed me off and went through the portal.

" Mikey!" My brothers called out. I stood in shock, did he just go through an unknown portal?!

" Alright, Raph, Donnie, you're coming with me Lavi, you're staying here." Leo said.

" What, why?" I questioned. I suddenly felt pain to through my head again.

" The Kranng Perfected mutagen is still in your blood. I don't want my little sis turned into a mindless monster!" Leo said.

I shuddered at the thought and nodded " Alright, I'll go hang out with the G5 I guess..."

Leo nodded and they (Leo Raph and Donnie) jumped through the portal.

I grabbed my trench coat and hat since my human watch was on Venus.

"Time to see my Bffs.... Besides Vee....." I said as I walked out of the lair.

Five minutes later

I came back with a slice of pizza. Turns out, Kelly and her brother were helping there Mom at the hospital and Ava was at the Amusement park, Coney Island.

I got there and saw all of my bros on the couch, including Mikey.

I ran and hugged Mikey so tight, his head would've popped.

He was shocked, but hugged back.

" Don't you DARE so anything like that again!" I threatened.

He chuckled a 'I won't'

I smiled and looked at the time. I was supposed to meet April and Irma for our Art project!

I pulled away and they all looked confused. " Sorry guys, but Irma and April are doing an art project and I need to go now!"

They nodded, Donnie and Mikey went the lab, after I handed Mike a pizza box.

Raph went to his room. Who knows why.

Leo came over and hugged me " Be safe..." He whispered.

"I will...." I whispered back.

I ran out of the lair. Ready for an adventure of my own.

A/N: End of Chappie!

Sorry that I actually didn't let Lavina go to Demension X, but I wanted it to make it more interesting!

Also, three more chappies until this book is done.

Anyways byee~

~kk86