Ch 11 Shredders lair

Lavinas prov

Me and Venus jumped over rooftops, whooping with glee.

Me and her were in a team, as was Raph and Mikey, then Leo and Donnie.

After Venus told her whole life story, we both met April and Casey. I kind of ship April and Donnie..... and Venus with Casey. What? They looked so cute!

I call the ships, Apriltello and Veesey!

We suddenly stopped at the edge of a buliding. I looked at the skyline and smiled.

Venus looked at me and smirked " Never knew you could smile so big!" She stated.

I looked at her, my smile still staying. " I just, can't wait for both of my families to meet."

" You mean they haven't met yet?" She asked.

I shook my head " Nope, Mom hasn't been respondin' to my texts since the day I found out about my family."

She nodded. Looking back.

" Thank you...." I heard her whisper.

" Huh?" I asked. What it she thanking about?

" I mean, thank you for still trusting me after all I did." She stated.

I smiled " No brob twinsy."

She laughed and suddenly both our phone's rang, the familliar T-Phone time echoing my ears

" Yeah?" I asked.

" What's up Mike?" Venus asked.

" We need you here right now Lavi!" Leos voice said.

" May I ask why?" I asked.

" There's no time, just get over here! Bring Venus with you!" Leo said, he sounded worried.

" But, why-" I was cut off by a hand being placed over my mouth. I was screamed, but they gagged me.

Venus reacted quickly and grabbed her bow to kill the invisible thing.

I was fazing out, but I saw footprints in the mudpuddles and water drops from the storm we just had.

" Venus! Go get the others!" I yelled as i got out my tessions and used my hearing to try to hear the soilders.

" No way! I'm not leaving you behind!" She said.

I felt a cold chain around my waist, and was pulling me, ripping my clothes.

" GO!!!!!" I snapped at her. She knew that I meant business and grabbed out phones and headed off.

I smiled before a cloth was placed over my mouth and nose.

I held my breath, but not for long and I breathed in the sleepy substance.

Annnddddd passed out.

...

I groaned as I woke up and saw myself in a cell. Great, I was captured by stupid Foot Bots!

I looked around and coughed one time and got up and walked around, my waist slightly hurting and aching.

I looked down and saw a bunch of scars and deep cuts on my waist. Greeeaaattttt.... more bandages.

I looked at the bandages that were almost everywhere in my body.

I looked in my pocket and luckily pulled out my small role of bandages and smiled to myself and started to slowly wrap my waist, instantly they turned pink.
I sighed and put the empty role back.

" Psst!" A voice whispered.

I looked around until I was ten eyes staring at me.

I smiled at the familliar eye balls.

" Hey big bros...." I whispered.

They all jumped out, Donnie started picking the lock.

" You okay?!" Leo whispered.

I rolled my eyes " Oh yeah, I am totally fine, being held prisoner by my worst enemy and new scars to add on to my whole body!" I said sarcasticly.

" Sorry I asked...." Leo said.

The lock clicked and was open. I wobbled out of the cell and into Raphs arms.

He smirked a bit And put me on his shell.

" Let's go home, I'm cravin' for some pizza!" Venus said, Mikey nodded.

" I think not, turtles." A voice said.

Raph growled, tightening his grip on me. " Fishface...." he said angrily.

I gulped. I was not ready for The Foots top henchmen!

Fishface ran to me and Raph, but Leo and Venus blocked Fishface.

" GO!!" Leo screamed.

Raph huffed in frustration and ran to wear they came.

I gasped as i felt more blood trickle down my thighs.

Raph must have noticed it to, cause he sped up.

When we both flung to the ceiling in seprate cages. And we were still in the prison floor!

I held my waist tight. Trying to stop the bleeding.

Raph looked concerned " You okay?"

" Besides me bleeding from my bandages, yeah, I'll say I am TOTALLY fine in a cage!" I said sarcastically.

Raph rolled his eyes and got out a throwing star and started cutting the rope that was holding him.

It worked and he flung down. He threw another ninja star at my rope and it cut loose and I fell too!

I yelped as I fell.

I hit the cold pavement and groaned as i got up.

Raph held out a hand, but then his eyes widen and he closed his eyes and fell.

I gasped and looked at him, checking his pulse. I sighed in relief, he's still breathing.

I looked to his shoulder and there was a dart imbetted into his shoulder, I pulled it out and searched through Raphs belt for his T-Phone, since Vee had mine.

I found it and sent a massive text to everyone.

' Raph passed out. Plz come help.' I quickly texted.

I put the phone down and looked around and watched Raph.

I suddenly felt something bite my arm, hard.

I screamed in pain and Karai, with her snakes, jumped down.

" Well, look what s~seee." She said.

I shuddered, I have a fear of snakes. I'm just like Raph with coakcroaches, okay, not the time!

I felt myself to weak and I slowly grabbed one of Raphs sais, since I'm to weak to use a smoke bomb.

" N-Nice seein' you to K-Karai..." I mumbled in a weak voice. Was there poison?!

She smirked " Tired?"

" N-No...." but to be fair, I was ready to pass out.

I grabbed Raph and he groaned. I sighed and mumbled a 'sorry' before throwing him down the stairs, where I heard footsteps.

I saw bigger dots surround my vision, the last thing I saw was Karai smirking at me, the others screaming behind a gate.

...

I groaned a little as I woke up. What the shell happened?!

I sat up and found myself in a large room with creepy statues. I shuddered, creepy.

I coughed a little as I saw that there were little yellow specks around the room. Pollen. I gagged.

" L-Lavi?" A familliar voice said.

I turned around and saw three familliar people behind bars, one looking fearful, one looking scared and one very angry.

" Mom?! Twins?!"