Ch 6 Master Splinter

Warning! Short chapter!

Lavinas prov

I felt my heart beat faster when I saw a giant rat in the middle of the floor, meditating. My head started to hurt, like the robots were shooting my head!

The rat opened his eyes and looked at me and Leo.

" Leonardo, who is this?" The rat said in a wise tone.

Leo cleared his throat " Um, Master Splinter, Lavina, Lavina, Master Splinter. Aka, our father and Sensai."

I bowed respectfully " It is nice to meet you Splinter Sensai."

Splinter stood up and bowed as well. Then he noticed my necklace. A look of longing in his eyes. I wonder why....

" Nice to meet you as well Lavina."

I smiled.

He brought us over to a spot in the dojo that had a tree over it, there was a table underneath it with two cups and a tea kettle. Splinter came over with a third cup.

" Tea?" He asked.

I nodded " As long as it's Green Tea."

He nodded and Leo smiled.

We both sat down.

" Idatakimas." Leo and Splinter said, clasping there hands together.

" I-Idatakimas." I copied. They smiled. We all took a sip.

Oh my gosh, I wanted to gulp all that down! It was so good! Even better then Moms! But, I had to be polite and took a sip, and held out my pinkie.

Splinter chuckled a bit while Leo glared. I was confused " What?"

Leo looked away " Nothing...."

Splinter kept looking at me, but mostly my necklace, like he knew something.

He took a deep breath " Lavina?"

I looked at him, setting my cup down " Hai Master Splinter?"

He looked at the necklace again " Where did you get that necklace?" He asked. Leo looked at me with curiousity.

I felt saddness in the pit of my stomach and looked down.

" My, father gave it to me. I was adopted." I facepalmed. " That's right!" I held out the note, which was slightly damp " Have you heard of Hamato Yoshi?" I asked.

Leo looked shocked and Splinter smiled with a look that he found something magical.

" Yes." Splinter said.

I smiled brightly. " Really?! Where is he?!"

Splinter stood up, Leo trying to figure something out.

" Lavina..." He said as I stood up.

" I am Hamato Yoshi. I, am your father..."