Ch 16 The invasion part 1

Lavinas prov

"I just don't see why I can't meet your 'Secret Friends' guys. I don't get it." Irma said as we walked down the snowy sidewalk.

" One of these days Irma, they're really good.... people!" April exclaimed. Irma frowned.

" The one thing I don't understand is how do you come out in this weather without a coat?" I asked as I walked in my coat, jeans, boots and hat.

Irma shrugged " Eh, I hardly notice the cold." Then she turned to us. " But seriously April, friends are supposed to meet other friends so they-" She gasped as a bunch of foot bots came out.

" Foot Bots!" I exclaimed.

" These aren't the types of friends I ment!" Irma yelled.

" Just, run!" April yelled, pulling out her T-phone. Mine was still repairing.

She was calling Donnie while me and Irma were running behind her.

Suddenly a ninja star was thrown right into her screen.

" NO!!" She yelled.

" Who are these guys?!" Irma said.

" We'll explain later, just keep moving!" I yelled as i sped up.

...

" Faster Irma!" I yelled.

" Move those little legs!" April screamed as well.

" I'm moving! I'm moving!" She told us.

We turned to an allyway and hid. The boys came and thought we were hiding in the trash can and started chumping it up with there swords.

Dumb bots.

" What now?" Irma asked.

April looked at the manhole and smirked. I looked at her with wide and mouthed 'NO'

But, of course, she didn't listen and we both walked to the manhole cover and April pulled it off.

Irma made a disgusted face " You're not serious..." She said to April.

April went down. " Oh, you are serious!" Irma exclaimed.

She went down and started complaining about the smell. I sighed " If I get killed, I am soooooo blaming you April!" I said, angrily.

April led us to the lair where I saw Leo, Donnie, Mikey, Venus and Splinter in the Living Room, Raph must have went to patrol.

" Sorry I had to do this!" April said as she let go of Irmas hand, letting her loose her glasses.

They all looked at us, shock and disappointment in there eyes.

" But-But Foot Bots were after us, and Irmas really good at keeping secrets and-"

" April, Lavina, you both have brought a stranger? Here?!"

" I had nothing to do with it Sensai!" I protested. How should I have known that April would bring Irma here?!

" Don't worry Sensai, she's cool. Right Irma? Irma?" April said as she looked at her friend and I took off all my winter clothes, leaving me in my belt and mask.

" T-T-Turtles?!" She exclaimed.

" Whad up Doug?" Mikey said, playing it cool.

" Turtles, Tur, Dur...." was all she could muster.

I back away slowly, bumping into Venus, who looked at Irma, curiousity in her eyes.

" Umm, Miss. I know we look a little weird, but I promise, we're not gonna hurt you.." Leo said as he tried to calm Irma down.