Ch 14 Shinobi buddies!

Lavinas prov

" Im a what now?!" I asked suprised.

She sighed and handed me a necklace. I looked at her in confusion.

" Put this on. It'll help you." She said. I nodded and put it on.

" Now, you know about my necklace, right?" She asked. I nodded.

"It helps control your fire power." I stated. She nodded.

" And you know the DeMilo spirit?" She asked. I nodded again as everyone started to sit by me, listening to Venuses story.

" Now, on April 10th, two girls were born on opposite sides. Both abandoned in the middle of a war in Japan. They were soon found by a young man called the Ancient One. The Ancient One was a Sensai. He trained Ninjitzu. So, when he found the two babies in the rubble of The Shinobi village, he trained them since they were in diapers.

" He named them Junko and DeMilo and raised them to be his own. DeMilo was odd, she was just plain random. (Just like me!) She would be doing her own thing during the most important times of her life. She had the orangest hair and the deepest fires colored eyes while Junko had ruby colored hair and diamond eyes, she was always organized and had her whole life planned. They were complete opposites, and did not get along. DeMilo loved Heat, Junko loved the water. DeMilo would rather live by a volcano and Junko would live in a island in the deepest ocean. Turns out, they had powers. DeMilo had lava and fire while Junko got water and wind. But, they kept there powers secret from the outside world, and spent 24/7 at there home. Only the three of them....

" When the two girls were ten, two new boys came in, Akuma and Katsumi. They were both new comrads and were also orphans. They joined The Ancient One and the two girls. Then it was them five..." She took a deep breath as she wanted to continue.

" When all of them turned sixteen, they developed crushes on each other, and were even dating! Akuma and Junko, and Demilo with Katsumi. Around that time, the girls knew that it was time to show the boys there powers. They planned it out and showed them there powers evantually. Katsumi loved it and promised to keep it a secret, however, Akuma, he thought they were freaks and monsters.

" By the next day, Akuma had told everyone and every citizen in Tokyo were raging torwards the Ancient Ones home. Junko was heartbroken. The Ancient One was able to hold off the raging citizens from his daughters, but for his own life. The girls were angry and turned into there beasts. Giving them the capa species. The citizens soon fled, Akuma included. Katsumi came as soon as the girls were on there knees by there Sensai, sobbing.

" They soon had a funrel for him and Junko had no feeling. There home was burned to ashes, there father was dead. DeMilo and Katsumi tried to get her old self back together, but, it did not help...

" Soon, Akuma came back, he had practiced a small flame in him until he was 'powerful'. He attacked DeMilo and Katsumi. They got away thankfully, but ran to Junko to tell her the devastating news. Junko agreed to help get rid of Akuma, for honor.

" Katsumi had used the ancient scrolls that was left in the fire and found powers of his own as well, they were known as ' Shinobis'. Katsumi had the power to transport into different realms, different from our world. And he could control nature, as a bonus." I chuckled as she said that.

" Junko had planned out everything, even through she was just a mindless body with no emotion. She created a plan to get rid of Akuma and his evil doings that he had just started. They all were transported to the ' Jewel' world. Junko, DeMilo and Katsumi all fought Akuma to the bitter end. In the end, the three Shinobis were defeated, Akuma was ready to steal all that power. But, before he did that, all three transported all there power, strength and emotion into a tiny gem. There bodies livering to dust. DeMilos gem was a great white pearl, of all the mixed emotions she had. Junkos was a pink saphire for all the anger she had, boiling inside her. Katsumis was a great green, for all the calm in his body. The gems were soon found by three great men and they fought against all the demons that crossed there paths, the Shinobi tradition was on. Akuma, however, soon died and was a curse, nobody knows what he does anymore...."

" So, that means..." I trailed off and looked at the necklace she just gave me.

She nodded and looked at her own, white pearl neckalce, and sighed " I have Demilos spirit, you have Junkos."

Leo looked at me " So THAT'S why the Foot kidnapped your family!"

Jay got up and started punching the air " I AM NOT BAIT!! YOU CANNOT JUST KIDNAP US YOU DANG, DIRTY, NO GOOD-"

May ran over and put a hand in her shoulder " Take it easy Jay-Jay. We'll let them pass, this time..."

Jay sighed and nodded.

I brought them into a hug and we three stayed hugging " I promise I'll kill those baka Foot Soilders for kidnappin' you." I said firmly.

They smiled and Mom came over.

" Lavina, you know Kevin...." she trailed off.

Kevin is a guy that Moms dating. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He mostly wears T-shirts and shorts. And works hard in his repair shop. He seemed that he would make a good dad.

" Yeah, why?" I asked.

" Well, with the Foot after us and all, and Kevin living in Colorado...."

My eyes widened " We're not moving are we?!" I asked.

" No! No.... Me and the twins will stay with him after this whole Foot mess is over...." she said.

I sighed in relief and looked at Mom and gave her my 'many Mommy hugs'

We pulled away and I looked at Venus and smirked " Ready to save the world with our awesome powers?!" I asked.

She smiled " Lets do it like Donkey Kong..."

I cheered " LETS STOP ALL EVIL BAKA!!!!"

We all did a high three (Me, Venus, Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey.)

" BOOYAKASHA!!!!" Mikey yelled.