Ch 7 What did you just say?!

Lavinas prov

I was in shock, as was Leo. What I'm the world did he just say?!

That he's your father dummy!

Shut up brain!

My mouth opened and closed for a minute before I finally closed it.

" W-What?!" I asked, full of suprise.

Splinter looked so ashamed. He looked up and put a hand to my cheek.

" When I was a young man, still Hamato Yoshi, I was carrying home five baby turtles-"

" But, Sensai, you said there was only four turtles?!" Leo exclaimed, shocked.

Splinter glared at him, and Leo happily shut up.

" Anyways, while I was carrying them to my apartment, I saw a strange man and bumped into him, he seemed off and I followed. There was an exact man like that and suddenly a squeak of a rat came and two more of the identical men came. I fought them but for covered in a strange ooze. Me, and the five turtles were mutated. I was mutated into a rat, four of the turtles turned into turtle babies and one turned into a human."

I looked down, he was talking about me.

He sighed " I, wanted you to have a normal life. I was so foolish, so careless....." I was now holding back tears.

" I-I brought you to the surface, hoping you would live a normal life. I found your mother and father, who gladly took you. And, I raised the other four. I-I have realized my mistake, and I am so sorry..." He looked so regretful.

I wanted to be angry at him, for abandoning me like that, to yell at him of what he's done.

But I couldn't....

I had a father, and four brothers.

I sobbed right there and ran into his arms.

" Oh Father!" I sobbed as i hugged him, tears falling down my face.

He hugged back " It is alright.... My daughter."

I smiled through my tears and hugged back tightly.

We finally pulled away and Leo standing and smiling.

I sniffled and walked to Leo " Soo, I guess that means..."

" You're my.." Leo trailed off.

" Heh, I guess were..."

" Siblings." We said together. We smiled and Splinter chuckled.

" Come, let us tell your brothers..." Splinter said.
I nodded, feeling nervous.

Father put a paw on my shoulder " You will be alright Lavina." He said in calm, soothing words.

I smiled.

We left the dojo and I saw Raph punching the dummie, Mikey watching tv, and Donnie on his laptop.

" My sons." Splinter said.

They all looked at him.

" Yes Sensai?" The three asked.

" Come, we must go to the dojo." He said.

The three nodded and got up and we met Leo in the dojo. I smiled and hugged him, he hugged back and I say by him, the other looking confused.

" My sons, now.... I must tell you the truth..."

He trailed off and my bros listened carefully while I fiddled with my necklace.

" And one of the turtles became human." Splinter said. All eyes darted to me, besides Splinters and Leos.

" I took that human to the surface and have her to a human couple. I left her with a stuffed elephant and a necklace." He said.

" The necklace had a Leo symbol on it. Indicating her brothers name. So, when she comes to find us. She will know it is us." Splinter said. Huh, so thats what the symbol means.....

" Well, we have found her." Father finished.

The three looked confused, but Father continued.

" I named her Lavina, and the girl that is in here right now (*cough* me *cough*) is looking for a man named Hamato Yoshi, her true father."

The turtles, minus Leo, stared at me with wide eyes.

" My sons, Lavina is your sister." He stated.

Nothing happened. They were just in shock, then Mikey came over and hugged me.

" I knew that you looked familiar!" He said and squeezed me tighter.

I hugged back, and soon Donnie akwardly joined the, then Leo, then Splinter. And Raph, he hesitated, but, I guess he was glad he had a sister.

We all day there, hugging each other, together.

As a family.

For I am there only Long Lost Sister.