Ch 2 Going home

Lavinas prov

I put my backpack over my shoulder and held onto my harmonica. It was a mini one (That worked) On a rainbow colored string.

I walked home, the similliar sent of New York hitting my nostrils.

I sighed, I will never forget this....

I suddenly saw a ladder to a rooftop and smirked, why not?

I climbed up the ladder and found myself on a rooftop with a water tower. I smiled and looked inside. It was empty, looked good for a Hideout.

I got out and got out a spray can and put GGirl5 in Graffiti, to make it look more, New York-ish. Only very few people know who the G Girl 5 are. Which is good.

I looked at the line of rooftops until I saw mine, it had a garden that is growing Strawberries and Carrots. And had a swing that was connected to two sheds that held tools and seeds, food. All that stuff.

I smirked and flipped to the next rooftop. I let out a breath and backflipped to the next one. And then I just bulted through. And landed on my rooftop. I went to the side and found the fire escape and climbed through the window and used a key that I would always keep.

I saw that all the lights were off and went to my room. (Too lazy for a description)

I threw my bag on my bed, and got into bed, to lazy to get into my pjs

I threw my bag on my bed, and got into bed, to lazy to get into my pjs. I stared at the ceiling, trying to count sheep, hoping to fall asleep, but I couldn't. I sighed and got out of bed and went to the rooftop and walked to the swing. And swang back and fourth until I heard beeps and boops and all these guys in gray pjs came out with red bandanas on their forheads.

" Whoa, what the-?!" I was speechless, they just looked at me, frozen.

" Umm, hello?" I said as I walked closer to them and waved my hand.

I crossed my arms and huffed like a little girl.

" Well you sure are mean!" I yelled at them, pointing a finger.

They got out katanas, skythes, mostly anything with blades.

I gulped, I was screwed... Nervously, I got out my harmonica and swung it around.

" O-Okay, I'm warning you...." I threatened.

They just came closer.

I turned around and saw a rooftop right below me. And the one with familliar Graffiti! I smirked.

" See ya feeties!" I said as I jumped off the rooftop, they came running after, but I carefully hid in the water tower. And held my breath.

They searched and beeped and booped. Until they ran across more rooftops until they were out of sight.

I sighed in relief, letting that breath out.

I ran back to my apartment and went to my room.

" HALT!" A voice said.

I groaned in defeat.

" Halt, really?!" Another voice said.

" May, Jay, what are you two doing up?" I questioned as I turned around.

( Marionette and Jeanette)

" We should be asking YOU the same thing!" Jay said as she pointed her finger at me.

" Couldn't sleep, walking makes me sleep." I lied.

May nodded " That happens to all of us Lavi!"

I smiled " Now head to bed both of you." I told them.

They grumbled but headed to their room.

I sighed and went to my room.

Who were those guys?!

Mikey: Aww, we weren't in it!

Me: Don't worry Mike, you'll be in the next chapter, Kay?

Leo: Isn't that what you said last time?

Mikey: Yeah! I wanna find sissie!

Me: -.- You will all be in the next chapter, I swear it.

Mikey: Swear on your pinkie toe?

Me: .....Yes, on my Pinkie toe...