Sesso

" Lucy..." I called in her ear over the music. I regained myself from the state of lust she put me in. I think she's drunk, yup that has to be it. Sober Lucy wouldn't kiss me when we are fighting and she damn sure wouldn't be twerking on me.

I grabbed her hand pulling her with me.

" We are leaving you've had too much to drink. " I told her and she pulled back.

" Nooo I want to dance...and I need another drink. " She slurred.

I shook my head as I walked over to Michael. " Mike I'm taking her to the house. She's had too much to drink. " I told him. He was talking to Claudia and he glanced at me.

He broke out into a wide smile.
" Oh sure okay. My limo's still outside take it but tell him to come back here when he's done. " Mikey said and I patted his shoulder thanking him and nodded at Claudia who had a small smile on her face.

" Hey Michelangelo..." Lucy slurred and he paled at the use of his full name. How did she know that ? He doesn't tell anyone his full name. Ever.

" Okay time to go piccola. " I said wrapping my arm around her waist. She began stumbling slightly. Damn she's either had too much to drink or she had a little and is just a light weight.

Either way she's shit faced.

I got us in the limo, it was a tough job seeing as she kept trying to run back in the club for someone named Adam.

" Drive us to the house. " I told the driver before he put the partition up.

" Lucy, here drink some water. " I told her grabbing a bottle from the cooler.

She took it and drank the water down.

" Mateo I don't feel too good. " She said putting the water down. She leaned in close to me and pinched my cheeks.

" Your sooooo pretty, I wish I would have met you sooner. " She said flopping into my lap. I sighed.

God she's an annoying drunk. By the time we got to the house she was yapping about fucking unicorns or some shit. I grabbed her in my arms since she was laying in my lap already and told the driver to go back to the club to wait for Michael and Claudia.

I struggled trying to unlock the door and carry Lucy at the same time. But I finally got it. I walked us upstairs and into our room. By then Lucy had quieted down and I glanced at her to see she was passed out.

Huh, maybe she is a light weight. I went into her drawer she claimed when we first got here. I pulled out some shorts and a big t-shirt. My t-shirt to be exact.

I took her killer heals off and after many attempts got her dress off. Nothing I haven't seen before but I dressed her quickly anyway.

Once she was dressed I turned her on her side so if she vomited she wouldn't choke. After tucking her in I striped down to my boxers and climbed in next to her.

It feels like years since I've hugged her body to me.

...........................

" What...? Oh fuck that hurts. " I heard Lucy's raspy voice complain. I cracked my eyes open to see sunlight pouring from the windows. Damn we have got to remember to close those.

" I-I what happened ? " She muttered. I sat up looking at her messy hair and small pout.

" You bambino had too much to drink at the club last night. " I told her and she searched my face before I guess it came to her.

" Damn it. " She mumbled looking at me again.

" I know your still mad at me..." I said trailing off. " But can I at least apologize ? " I asked looking at her as she held her head in her hands.