Back to work

" Uhh two more hours. " I told Lucy as she attempted to wake me up for work. She had been attempting to shaking me awake. I turned on my side still have asleep and intending on going back to sleep.

I should have known better. The next thing I feel is a pillow being whacked at my head roughly.

" Listen stupido if I have to wake up then you have to wake up ! It's your company !! " She shouted in my ear. I pushed the covers off of my body and tackled her to the bed so she was underneath me.

" Listen you know I'm not a morning person. Hit me with that pillow again and see what happens. " I told her I got up adjusting myself, my head was still groggy from all the wine I'd consumed the night before—a pillow hit my back and I whirled around to see Lucy with a smirk on her face. Oh so she thinks this is funny ?

" I don't like being told what to do. I am not afraid of you Mateo. " She said sitting up and looking at me.

I picked the pillow back up and tossed it at her head not so gently. She took it though and by now we were having a full blown pillow fight.

" Alright you win. " She said with her hands up as I had cornered her in the room with a pillow raised above my head.

" Go take a shower. " She huffed pushing me out of her way. I threw the pillow somewhere in the room and went to pick out my suit for the day. Once that was done I hopped in the shower.

" Hey do you know if Nico's up ? " I asked Lucy as I came out the bathroom. She was putting her hair in a bun.

" Yeah he is I gave him some cereal about an hour ago. Why ? " She asked through gritted teeth as she was holding a hair pin between them.

" We have to drop him off at day care. No ones here to watch him. Laura is going with Michael to do whatever. " I told her pulling my pants on and tucking my shirt in.

" Aww why can't he come with us ? " She asked and I gave her a look.

" I don't allow my employees to bring their kids so I'm not bringing my little brother. It's a bad example. " I told her and she nodded frowning.

" Don't worry you and your other boyfriend will see each other later. " I said and she smiled before laughing.

" What ? " I questioned going to the mirror to adjust my tie.

" Your so jealous. " She said in between laughs.

" I am not jealous of my four year old little brother. " I told her not paying a glance her way. I was not jealous was I ? Maybe. Okay I was. But not jealous like I would be if another grown man was paying her attention. No. I think it was possessiveness. I just didn't like sharing.

I wanted all of her. All the time. I wanted her attention and affection for me.

I'm sure I'll get over it. He is my little brother.

" Whatever you say babe. " She sung while slipping on her shoes.

I just shook my head at her and put a watch on my wrist. I just had a feeling today was going to be long.

...............................

" Mateo stop it and do your work. " Lucy scolded me as I hit her butt while she bent down to retrieve something from the filing cabinet in my office.

" I can't help it that's my favorite dress. " I told her smiling cheekily. She rolled her eyes.

" We are suppose to remain professional at work. " She said putting her hands on her hips. I love it when she gets all bossy.