Father

" Lucy wake up. " I nudged her sleeping form. She groaned rolling over on her other side.

" Come on get up. " I prompted pulling the covers off of her body. She turned back around and glared at me.

" Mateo..." She paused. " What's your middle name ? " She mumbled.

" Giovanni. " I stated unsure why she needed to know this at eleven in the morning.

" Really ? Hmm. Well Mateo Giovanni D'Amico if you don't leave me alone I will fucking hit you !! " She yelled throwing me off. Wow she's not in a good mood this morning. Maybe waking her up this early is a bad idea.

" But you wanted to get up early to take Nico out. Remember ? " I reminded her and she popped her eyes open.

" Oh yeah, your right. What time is it ? " She questioned softly now sitting up on the bed.

" It's eleven thirty four. I can tell him to wait until later or something if your not feeling up to it. " I sat on the bed next to her kissing her cheek.

" No, no I promised I'd take him on his surprise. Which is where again ? " She asked, she's so groggy and disoriented in the mornings it's quite amusing.

" I'll come with you, you seem a little off this morning. We are just taking him to the big toy store. " She nodded.

" I don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel so tired, but I promised Nicky I'd take him somewhere. Do they have chucky cheese in Italy ? " She asked stretching and I laughed.

" Of course I don't think we call it that but yeah it's something of that nature. " I got off the bed pulling her with me.

" Do you want to shower together ? " I suggested wiggling my eyebrows at her.

She laughed. " Only if you are going to actually shower. I'm too tired for anything else. " She yawned. Damn she really was tired.

" Okay okay, I'll just shower, maybe give you a nice massage ? " I suggested as she walked into the bathroom. I followed her only for her to yell at me that she was using the bathroom and didn't need me watch.

I was a little worried that she was this tired. We went to bed early around midnight and it's almost twelve in the afternoon.

Once she was done she opened the door allowing me to come in.

" I'm sorry I yelled at you. " She apologized kissing my cheek.

" It's alright bellissima. How about that massage ? " I urged.

" Thank you, your too good to me. " She smiled. I shrugged.

" If a massage is me being too good to you then your in for quite the surprise when I give you—"

" Mateo ! Your so dirty. " She interrupted slapping my chest. I smiled cheekily at her.

I pulled my boxers off and started the shower.

..................................
Laura's POV

Oh my god. I had sex with Michael. I was still in his bed, his hangover wore off early last night and we spent that time talking. Talking turned into kissing which turned into us both still naked and pressed to each other.

I cannot believe that I did that. He's going to think I'm some whore or something.

I nervously tried to move but his big arm was tightly wrapped around my waist.

" Going somewhere Piccola ? " His deep voice questioned making me shriek in surprise that he was actually awake.

" Ummm, it's morning. " I informed him.