Baby

Two Months later...

" Mateo ! " I shrieked as he wrapped me in a hug. He had flour all over him.

" You shouldn't have said that. " He laughed pulling away.

" I hope you burn your pasta. " I glared at him playfully.

" Well you were the one that said you were hungry not me. So that would only be effecting you. " He grinned turning back to the stove.

" Whatever. " I grumbled causing him to laugh even more. I tried to beat the flour out of my shirt but it didn't really work.

" Awww don't pout. " He sung turning back around. He smiled at me, his blue green eyes more green now that the seasons have changed twinkled at me.

These last few months have surprisingly been relaxed. We moved into this penthouse house right in the heart of the city so there is something always happening. Nico is enrolled in a daycare right around the corner, but Mateo and Michael still send him with a security guard.

Over the months Laura and Michael have started some kind of relationship. I mean they sleep in the same room and bed but they haven't put a title on what they are. They argue a lot too but I can tell that Michael cares very deeply for her, he just has a hard time showing it.
Michael is in love with this city, it's where he always wanted to go.

Mateo has been working from the house mostly unless he as a meeting here in Amsterdam. Michael also works from here although he leaves us for days at a time to run his Mafia.

I have been helping Mateo with the business and things and just enjoying the city but I still have the nightmares and I have anxiety about when Roco's men will show up or when my parents or Mateo's parents show up and drag me out of here.

" Lucy ? You've got to stop zoning out so much it makes you look high. " Mateo touched my shoulder with a smirk on his face and I scowled at him.

" Lucy there you are. " Laura walked into the kitchen she looked a little frazzled.

" Hey what's wrong ? " I asked swatting Mateo hands away from my waist.

" Can I talk to you...? " She glanced at Mateo. " In private ? "

" Yeah uh sure come lets go for a walk. " I told her. I turned to Mateo and kissed his lips briefly before walking to the foyer to grab my coat.

We walked outside in silence for a while. We pasted the little restaurant we occasionally eat at.

" Laura is everything alright ? Is it Michael ? " I asked concern evident in my voice.

" No...well it definitely has something to do with him..." She muttered glancing at our surroundings.

" Laurie just tell me. " I pressed not liking her beating around the bush.

" I-I'm pregnant. " She whispered and I stopped dead in my tracks. She stopped too, our breaths puffing in the air as we just stared at each other. I didn't know what to say. Pregnant ? Wow...that means Michaels going to be daddy.

" I know...I was so scared to even come out the bathroom when I found out. I don't know how it happened. We use protection every time. " She sighed a frown on her face.