Chapter 5

~*2 weeks later*~

So sex can change everything. Since our extremely hot and steamy affair Demi and I are inseparable! I literally don't want to be away from her for a second! The way we ended that night, it changed things. The way her chest expanded and crashed as we lay next to each other. Her deep breathing and that dumb smile that never seemed to fade. That night something in me stirred. For once the guilt didn't haunt me or make me feel bad about what we'd done. I stopped obsessing over how our overall relationship was. All I cared about was that smile on her face and the taste of her lips. That night Demi woke up something I hadn't felt since my fangirl days.I'm fascinated by everything Demi does. I can't stop wanting to be all over her. I'm infatuated with Demi.

Since that night Demi and I have cancelled any plans we had that didn't involve each other. We even flew out to Hawaii. That's where we are now. It's been surreal, like a dream. The fear of waking up is slowly seeping into my thoughts. What happens when we return and I see Lauren? No, I won't ruin how good the past weeks have felt. I won't deny myself the joy I've been feeling with Demi. I won't deny her the joy she's been feeling either.

I walk out of our hut and see Demi sitting out on the beach. At first I was completely against getting a bungalow instead of a hotel room but now I'm happy we booked it. This place is a lot more secluded and we haven't seen a pap yet. We've been able to be ourselves. I make my way to where she is and sit down next to her. She looks out onto the ocean but her gaze seems father than the horizon.

"Are you okay Dems," I ask and cup her cheek with my hand.

Demi closes her eyes and leans into my touch. She sighs and when she opens her eyes I see a sense of grief.

"Sweetie whatever it is you can tell me you know that."

Demi gives me an empty smile.

"I know," she says, her voice just above a whisper.

I inch closer to her and lace our fingers together.

"Then what's wrong," I whisper to her.

She remains silent for another minute.

"What if when we return you wake up?"

"What?"

"Yesi these past two weeks have felt like a dream. You've never been this way, not even the first time we dated. You've been doting on me and loving me like never before. It's almost like you're someone else."

I frown. I always knew I wasn't all over her but I didn't know she felt like I never doted on her. I bite the inside of my cheek, trying to think of something to say. What do I tell her? I feel the same way. I don't know what's going to happen when this infatuation passes. I sigh and give her the only answer I'm sure of.

"I don't know," I admit and hang my head.

We both remain quiet so all that's heard is the rising and crashing of waves. Demi looks up and throws a rock into the ocean.

"Sometimes I wish we could just stay here forever. Just live in that hut until we grow old, happy and in love."

I smile and say the first thing that pops into my mind.

"We could...if you wanted to."

Demi looks at me, hope in her eyes.

"You'd do that for me? Yesenia you're a city girl."

I smile and get up. Then turn around and extend a hand out for Demi. She takes it and I help her up.

"You're forgetting the fact that I come from a small town. I wouldn't mind living here, next to the sea, with you."