Or Teal? (Chapter 1)~Vylad's Now Public Phone..?

A/N: thank you all for the love and support you all shared on the prologue! I deeply appreciate it. Also, how did this already get 100+ reads? XD Blows my mind. thanks again!
~Car

****
Dante's POV

A Few Minutes Later...

Vylad shoots me a glare, "This is all your fault." Vylad mutters as he leaves the bathroom. "Wait, Vylad!" I exclaim. The door closes, so I burst thru it. Vylad's starring at me, but no one else seems to notice the random blue-haired guy that almost broke the door down (Which is TOTALLY not me). Vylad seems to be frozen in place, so I walk up to him and place a hand on his cheek. "I'm so sorry.." I apologize. Vylad averts eye contact, but soon gives in and looks into my eyes. "I-It's fine, I guess." Vylad crosses his arms. I chuckle, a smile brushing onto my face. As I'm about to lower my hand, I hear a ferocious roar. "DDAANNTTEE!!!! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Garroth roars. Both, Vylad and mine's eyes are as big as saucers. Vylad looks up at me once again, "Run." He commands. I release his face, "No need to tell me twice." I say that, then bolt out the door. "DANTE, GET BACK HERE SO I CAN MURDER YOU!" Garroth yells. I jump into my car and lock all the doors, making sure all the windows are up. That was a bad idea. Garroth pounds his first on the glass, it creating a circular crack to appear in my window. He punches the door too. It leaves a small dent. "DANTEE!!" He screams. I turn the radio up to max volume, to the point to where his words sound like muffled whispers. "BYE FELICIA!" I yell loud enough for him to hear me. I then drive off with Garroth following me until I get out of the parking lot. My phone rings.

Vylad.

How did he get my number?
And how did I get his?
(*le gasp*) APHMAU.

I sigh, then pick up.

"Sorry about Garroth..." Vylad chuckles nervously.

"Stay strong, Vylad! You can do this!" Someone in the background whispers.

"Aphmau, shut up. He'll hear you..!" Vylad whispers back.

I KNEW IT
I CALLED IT
IT WAS APHMAU!!!

"It's fine... But, how did you get my number? I don't remember giving it to you." I ask.

Vylad pauses for a moment, the other end of the line going completely silent. "Uhh... Aph-Aphmau gave it to--" Vylad's voice gets cut off by a muffled sound.

"Aphmau! Give me my phone back!" Vylad's voice is in the background now. A Kuplunck! noise echoes. Aphmau probably put her hand on the phone. "Vylad, shut. Up! I'm trying to help you!" She whispers. I hear Vylad groan. The fuzzy noise leaves the phone.

"Psh, Vylad, making up things. I totally did NOT give him your number!" Aphmau exclaims, lying right thru your teeth. A chuckle rings onto the end of her sentence.

I grin, "Aphmau, why you lyin'?" I ask. "Uh! I am not lying, Dante!" Aphmau defends. "Suuree.." I reply. There's another muffled noise.

"Garroth, no!" Both, Aphmau and Vylad exclaim. Oh no. Garroth has the phone.

"DID YOU KISS MY BABY BROTHER OR NOT?" Garroth's voice is raised. "WWHHAATT?!" Zane's voice screams from the background.

"Zane, no! Give me the phone back!"

"No! I want to talk to her!"

"It's Dante."

"Oh. LET ME TALK TO DANTE."

"I had it first!"

"Garroth, shut up and give me the phone for Enki's sake!"

"But, Baby Broth--"

"DO NOT BABY BROTHER ME! JUST GIVE ME THE PHONE."

"Guys, guys, stop fighting over me. There's enough of me to go around." I interrupt their conversation.

"SHUT UP, DANTE!" Both of the older Ro'Meave brothers screams.

"Dante, can't you see we're fighting here?" Garroth whisper-yells into the phone's microphone.

"Well, if I could see you, that'd be hilarious, BUT--"

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR GAMES. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT--" Garroth gets cut off for a split second.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KISS VYLAD?" Both, Zane and Garroth asks in a strict tone.

"No!" I exclaim.

"He didn't kiss me, guys!" Vylad's voice makes it into the phone.

I smirk, "But I would love to kiss him."

"DDAANNTTEE!!!!" Both of the older Ro'Meaves yell.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" Vylad yells.

There's a symphony of muffled noises from the other end. Then, there's a huge Thud!. "GARROTH YOU DROPPED MY PHONE!" Vylad yells.

"NO, ZANE, DON'T STEP ON IT!" Vylad screams.

Crack!.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE LAYING YOUR LIPS ON VYLAD'S. NOT AS LONG AS I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!" Garroth yells.

"GARROTH!!" Vylad wails.

"NUUUU MAH SHIIPP!!" Aphmau cries.

"ZANE~KUN WHY WOULD YOU STEP ON VYLAD~KUN'S PHONE?!" Kawaii~Chan chides. Everyone's voices start to fade.

Someone picks up the phone, "Dante... I am so so sorry.." Vylad apologizes.

An ear piercing noise bursts into my ears. I pull my phone away from my ear and place it down. I end the call.

I chuckle to myself, "These are my crazy, crazy friends." I say to myself.

"But I can't help but love them."