Or Teal (Chapter 11)~All Vylad's Fault

A/N: marshal and Indy u guys srsly gotta get outta mah book >.> TemmieCarsPet Indie_Is_Indie ~Car

****

Dante's POV

Vylad comes back into the room a couple minutes later with some medicine. "Take this." Vylad hands me some stuff, along with a glass of water (A/N: Psh author doesn't know medicine she dumb). "Ok..." I gulp down the stuff that Vylad gave me. I suddenly start to feel tired, "You will get tired, so.. Just lay down." Vylad informs. I nod sleepily, then lay my head down on the couch.

•Timeskip•

"Dante...!

"Dante...!"

There's the sound of a beeping monitor, Vylad's voice in an echo.

"Dante, wake up!"

"Is he going to be alright?" That's Aphmau's voice.

"I-I don't know!" Garroth.

"I'm so worried...!" Katelyn.

"Dante, wake up..! Y-You're my best friend.. I can't loose you!" Travis. Sobs follow behind his words.

"This is all my fault!" Vylad scolds himself.

"Dante~Kun! Wake up! Please!" Kawaii~Chan.

"Dante.. Buddy.. Please wake up." Laurance.

"BACK AWAY FROM THE PATIENT!" That voice is unfamiliar.

"Bu-But--" Vylad tries to speak.

"I SAID BACK AWAY FROM THE PATIENT! NOW BACK AWAY!" The same unfamiliar voice yells.

There's not another voice or noise.

Everything goes silent.

****

Vylad's POV

This is all my fault.

Why am I so stupid?

Why did I have to give Dante medicine?

I was just trying to help but it turned into this thing.

I can't believe this...

Dante...

I'm sorry...

I'm very very sorry...

I wish there was something I could do...

But I'm useless.

In this situation at least...

"Vylad!" Katelyn exclaims, waving her hand in front of my face. I shake my head slightly and look into her powder blue eyes, "Yea?" I ask. Katelyn lowers her hand, "Lost in your thoughts again?" Katelyn questions. I nod shamefully, "Yeaa..." I reply. "Vylad, you know when you do that in situations like this that you only worry yourself." Katelyn says. I sigh, "I know..." I know I shouldn't do that right now, but I can't. Katelyn and I have been close for many years, it may come in as a shock, but it's true. We are. Ever since high school. I wipe a tear that was threatening to spill from my eye, "Vylad..." Katelyn has a tone of sympathy laced in her voice. She grabs my shoulders, and soon that turns into a hug, "Everything's going to be fine. Dante's going to be fine." Katelyn assures. Normally, this would comfort me, but there's a bit of unsureness and unease in her voice. "Tha-Thanks, Katie." I thank as we release. "I normally hate that name, but I'll let it slide. Just for you." She pats my shoulder, a bright smile on her face. Even know Katelyn can come off cold to others, she has a heart of gold and is very caring. "Heeeeyyyyy, Katie." Travis slithers into the scene. "I said only Vylad could call me that!" Katelyn exclaims, she then punches him in the gut. Travis winces, then walks away, clutching onto his stomach in pain. "Yea! Only me!" I add. Katelyn chuckles, "You're the best, Katie." I say. Katelyn awes, "Thank you." She gives me a quick hug. "I'll leave you be for now..." She pats my shoulder once again, then walks away, leaving me to ponder endlessly in my thoughts. "Baby Brother!" Garroth exclaims, his arms spread wide, "Hi, Garroth.." My voice has a sad ring to it. Garroth using his large wingspan to engulf me in a hug, "It'll be fine." Garroth assures. "You're a great big brother." I compliment as he practically suffocates me by unintentionally pushing me into his chest with a hug. "I try... I try..." Garroth pats my back. That makes me laugh. I wrap my arms around him, my fingertips barely touching. I'm so grateful to have a big brother like Garroth.