Or Teal (Chapter 15)~Katelyn's Big Little Secret

A/N: 🎤 its Friday Friday I don't the rest of the words but it's the weekend weekend Friday Friday idk why am I singing this? Read :3 ~Car

A/N: It's actually Sunday, oops.

A/N: (wow three A/N's? Wow!) I am having a major case of writers block. I've had it a lot lately. If you follow my main account (CarWritesFanfic ), I have talked about writers block in multiple books. If you have any suggestions on how to get rid of it, please tell me in the comments. It's annoying because I keep getting ideas but I just can't sit myself down to write it. I'm sorry! ~Car

****

Vylad's POV

I struggle to get away, but before I can make my escape, I feel Gene's warm lips plop onto mine. My eyes are wide, but something makes me kiss back. I see Dante in the background staring at us helplessly. He glares at the back of Gene's head, "Let go of him!" Dante growls. He uses a voice I've never heard him use before. It takes me up surprise, and apparently, it does to Gene too. Gene's eyes open as he pulls back about an inch. I take the space as an opportunity. I slip out from his arms and run over to the other side of Dante's bed. "G-Get away from me." I command with a shaky voice. Gene laughs as he twists his heels to look in Dante and mine's direction. "Who is there to stop me? Dante is bedridden and you're a frail little leaf." Gene states. "I will." A voice growls. I look in the direction of the door and see a tall figure. The only color of the figure I see is powder blue hair. Katelyn. Gene turns in her direction, "Katelyn..." Gene starts, he puts his hands in front of his chest defensively. Gene chuckles nervously, "Katelyn.. Baby.." Gene says. "Don't call me baby." Katelyn pauses as she takes a step further, "You're not allowed to call me that." She growls. Gene steps closer to Katelyn nervously. He tries to place his hands on your cheeks, "But in high school you used to be my baby." Gene reminds. In high school (Katelyn and Gene's senior year), they dated briefly only for a few weeks before Gene was caught kissing with Sasha and Katelyn dumped him (literally, she dumped a bucket of sticky soda on his head during lunch with the help of Aphmau, Teyona, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan and myself. Of course, we all got detention afterwards, but still, it was worth it). "That was until you cheated on me with a pale vampire." Katelyn snaps. Gene's face drops. "I can explain..." Gene says. "That's what you said in high school. I'm done with you and your games." Katelyn walks out, leaving Gene in the dust. "G-Gene?" I stutter. "Leave me alone, Pea." Gene walks to the door. He places his hand on the doorknob, then looks back at Dante and I, "I don't need your pity. I'll make it on my own." And with that, Gene walks out the door without another word said.

• F L A S H B A C K •

H I G H S C H O O L . . .

After Jeffory.

Before graduation.

After Freshmen, Sophomore and Junior year.

Katelyn was a newfound senior at Phoenix Drop High. She was ecstatic because she wanted to leave school and get on with her life, but she didn't want to leave her friends behind.

"Hey, baby." Gene says. He snakes his arm around Katelyn's waist. Katelyn crosses her arms, a blush on her face. Aphmau and I just look at each other. "Uhh... Hi, Gene." Katelyn replies nervously. "Kitty! Pea! Hello." Gene smirks at us. Aphmau sends him a glare before hiding behind my back, "Hiding from your problem, I see?" Gene questions. He covers Katelyn's mouth to keep her from interfering. Gene steps forward and gives Katelyn a small nudge to where she can't do anything in time. "Step away from her." I command in the strongest voice I can muster. Gene walks his two fingers across my shoulder, "Your senior brother isn't here to protect you now." Gene reminds. I push Gene back, "I said, 'Get away from her'! Now beat it!" I growl. Aphmau shrinks behind me as Gene towers over us. Katelyn comes up from behind Gene. She takes a tight grip on the back of his collar. She rips him back and drops Gene to the floor, "Stay away from my friends." Katelyn starts, "Why're you being so nice to me? I saw you kissing Sasha! We're done!" Katelyn yells. The whole school finds itself in a dead silence at Katelyn's words. She gives Gene's chest a slight push with her foot, then walks off with Aphmau and I trailing shortly behind.

• A F E W M I N U T E S L A T E R •

"Are we ready, Katelyn~Sama?" Kawaii~Chan asks as her, Nicole and Aphmau hold the bucket of soda. Teyona and I are the distraction. We're going to lure Sasha, Zenix and Gene inside and then have Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and Nicole pour the liquid on Gene's head while Katelyn bickers at him. Teyona and I take a glance at each other, then walk out of the bathroom. "Hey, Gene?" Teyona starts. Gene looks up from his sandwich and glares at Teyona and I. Sasha pokes at her salad as Zenix just drinks his coke. "What do you want?" Gene questions. "Wow, that's a way to be welcoming." I tease. Teyona elbows me in the side, "Shut up." She mumbles. I purse my lips together, "We want to show you something. But you have to come into the building first." Teyona says. "What's the thing you want to show me?" Gene asks. "It wouldn't be a surprise if we told you what it was!" Teyona exclaims. Gene rolls his eyes, then walks with us, leaving Sasha and Zenix on the bleachers. We only really need Gene for this stunt. "Where are you taking me?" Gene questions as we walk into the lunch room. "Sit down here." I motion to a chair. Gene hesitantly sits down. Aphamu, Kawaii~Chan and Nicole sneak up behind Gene. I see Katelyn recording behind a pillar. Teyona and I step back as the three girls pour a bucket of sticky soda over Gene's head. Gene gasps, "YOU WILL PAY!" He yells. Katelyn walks up to him, "Payback hurts." Katelyn says. She pauses, her twirling her phone in her hand with a smirk plastered on her face, "Cheaters never win." Katelyn then walks off.

Good times...
Good times.