Or Teal? (Chapter 8)~Questions

A/N: I'm going to try something new with the POV thing. Tell me if I should keep it! Also, thanks for 2k reads! : )

A P H M A U ' S P O V

T H E N E X T D A Y . . .

I wake up with messy hair. The sound of Zane's snoring fills my ears. I look around and see a bowl of popcorn on his coffee table, it followed by empty cupcake wrappers. I look down at myself and see that I'm sprawled out on one of the sections of Zane's couches (He has two couches). I turn my head to Zane (which takes some body movement) and see him sprawled out as well. One leg is dangling off the couch (along with his arm) and his other arm is wrapped around the top of his head. Zane's mask is thrown onto the floor (When we have My Little Horsies marathon nights, he takes off his mask). He snores rather loudly. I turn my body back to its regular position to where I'm staring at the ceiling. The small sound of the My Little Horsies home page music rings in my ears. I can barely hear it over the snores coming from my black haired friend. I yawn, get up, then look around. The light of the digital clock catches my eye, "12:27..." I mumble. Wow, we must've stayed up late. I don't think we actually fell asleep until around 5:30AM, honestly.

• F L A S H B A C K •

• 5 : 2 9 A M •

"Zane..." I mumble. "What?" He asks. We both sound equally as tired. "What time is it?" I ask. Zane takes a second to reply, "5:29AM." He informs. I feel myself drifting to sleep after his voice disappears.

• R E A L I T Y •

I move hair out from Zane's forehead and plant a small kiss on it. The memory from Christmas comes back to my head, but I push it into the last thought on my memory box. Zane doesn't budge. When I pull back, I see his closed blind eye. I lay his hair back down, grab my purse, then leave the house without a word. Once I get home, I see Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn sitting on the couch, watching something. Once the two acknowledge my presence, they turn their bodies around to where they're facing me, "Where were you last night?" Katelyn questions. "At Zane's. We had an anime marathon night." I inform, a little white lie in my sentence. I don't think Zane wants people knowing that he watches ponies. At least not yet. "Aphmau~Senpai was as Zane~Kun's?" My pink haired meif'wa friend asks. I nod, "Yup." I pop the 'P'. I think I heard Kawaii~Chan growl, but I'm not sure. I smile at them, then trudge up the stairs. Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn turn back to the YV and continue watching whatever show they were watching before I got here. Once I get into my room, I get tackled with dog kisses. I giggle, "Celestia!" I exclaim. She barks happily, then crawls off of me. I get up, "I was at Uncle Zane's last night." I tell her as I crouch down. Celestia growls at the mention of Zane's name. I pet the top of her head, "He's not evil, girl." I assure. Celestia hesitantly walks over to my bed, hops onto it and takes a quick nap. I let out a small, breathy chuckle before going into my bathroom. I pick up the purple brush up from the counter and stare at it. Ugh... Time to tame this mane that I call my head of hair...