Or Teal? (Chapter 3)~Donna's Sweets and Treats

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I've been busy all weekend. But there will be two updates today (aka Sunday) sorryyy!!! ~Car

****

Dante's POV

Vylad's eyes are as wide as saucers, "O-Ok, then..." He stutters out a response. I let out a small nod, "Come on..." I mumble, then get off of him. I help Vylad up. "KAWAII~CHAN MISSED HER SHIP?! KATELYN~SAMA!! WHY DIDN'T KATELYN~SAMA TELL KAWAII~CHAN THAT HER SHIP WAS SAILING?" Kawaii~Chan was being as threatening as she can. Which isn't that threatening... But, according to Laurance and Garroth, she's scary. Meh, I don't believe it. "Kawaii~Chan..." Katelyn starts, "You were engulfed in a pink phone case." Katelyn finishes. "But Katelyn~Sama! That's Kawaii~Chan's ship and she just missed it!" Kawaii~Chan whines. Aphmau gets close to the pink haired meif'wa, "Don't worry, Kawaii~Chan. We'll make sure there's more Vlante." Aphmau whispers in Kawaii~Chan's ear. Both, Vylad and I have a small pink dusting our cheeks. "A-Aphmau! No it won't!" Vylad exclaims. Kawaii~Chan let's out a squeal. Aphmau pulls away from Kawaii~Chan and looks at Vylad with a 'Heh, you're wrong' face, "Suureeee..." Aphmau holds the letters in her word. Vylad shoots daggers at her as I give Kawaii~Chan a quick glare as well. Katelyn exhales, "Whatever. Come on, guys! Let's go look at more things!" And with that, Katelyn pulls us out of the Orange store. As we're mindlessly walking around the mall, talking and laughing (acting like the whole 'kissing Vylad' thing never happened), Kawaii~Chan gasps. "Ooh! Dante~Kun! Vylad~Kun! Katelyn~Sama! Aphmau~Senpai! That's a sweet store!" Kawaii~Chan points to a place named Donna's Sweets and Treats. "Kawaii~Chan needs to go there... Now! Come on!" Kawaii~Chan pulls everyone into the candy store. "Donna~Chan! Hi!" Kawaii~Chan greets. Donna looks in our direction with a smile plastered on her face, "Welcome to Donna's Sweet and Trea--" She cuts herself off, "Oh my Irene! Is it really you guys!?" Donna practically jumps over the counter to see us. She gives all of us a quick hug before standing in front of us. "How can I help you?" Donna asks. Katelyn snickers, "No need to be so formal, Donna!" Aphmau exclaims, "We're your friends!" Donna rolls her eyes, "Kawaii~Chan has something she really really wants. Can Kawaii~Chan and Donna~Chan talk about it in private?" Kawaii~Chan asks. Donna smiles, "Sure, Kawaii~Chan!" And with that, they disappear into the back room.

****

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Donna~Chan takes Kawaii~Chan into the back room of her sweets shop. "What do you need, Kawaii~Chan?" Donna~Chan asks in a sweet voice. Kawaii~Chan pulls Donna~Chan closer, "Kawaii~Chan needs something to make Dante~Kun and Vylad~Kun fall in love. Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama really really want their ship to happen. Does Donna~Chan think she has something to do the trick?" Kawaii~Chan explains her question. Donna~Chan thinks for a moment, "I have just the thing!" Donna~Chan exclaims. A grin grows on Kawaii~Chan's face, "What is it, Donna~Chan?" Kawaii~Chan asks. "It's called Chocolate Fudge Cake. Whoever eats it will fall in love with the other person. It'll be great!" Donna~Chan exclaims. Kawaii~Chan squeals, "Can Kawaii~Chan have it?!" Kawaii~Chan questions. Donna~Chan nods. Kawaii~Chan holds in a squeal as Donna~Chan goes to get it. Donna~Chan comes back in a few seconds with a big chocolate cake. Kawaii~Chan gasps, "It's beautiful, Donna~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan exclaims. Donna~Chan giggles, "Come on! Let's present it!" Donna~Chan offers. Kawaii~Chan squeals, then her and Donna~Chan walk out to present the cake.