Or Teal (Chapter 9)~An Argument

Dante's POV

I walk into the house and see Garroth standing in the doorway, his hand on his hip. Garroth's foot taps impatiently in the floor. "Sassy much?" I question playfully. "Now is not the time for your bad jokes, Dante." Garroth growls. The smile that I had a few seconds before brushes off of my face, "What's wrong?" I ask in a serious and caring tone. Garroth steps closer to me, "You need to stay away from my brother. I can't have him liking a casanova such as yourself." He growls. Ouch. That hurt. "Then why do you let Travis date Zane?" I question. Garroth seems stumped for a second, "DANTE, IT WAS A SECRET! THANKS A LOT!" Travis yells from downstairs. "YOU'RE WELCOME, BUDDY!" I scream back down to him. I look back at Garroth, "Because I trust him." Garroth says. A hole seems to burn in my heart as his words hurt like a knife. Salt in the wound, Garroth... Salt in the wound. "And you don't trust me?" I ask. Tears brim in the sides of my eyes. "Not at all." Garroth replies nonchalantly. "Now I know where our friendship stands." I pause and get closer to his face, "In the dust." I snarl. I feel a tear run down my cheek, "Goodbye, Garroth Ro'Meave." I walk off, leaving Garroth dumbfounded in the doorway. My heart hurts.... It hurts a lot...

****

Vylad's POV

It starts to rain. Most people don't like rain, but I actually do. With the dark color of the clouds, it gives me a cozy feeling. I don't know why, it just does. I hear a knock on the door, "I got it!" I exclaim, being the only one in the living room. "Thanks, Vylad~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan thanks. "No problem, KC." I reply. Kawaii~Chan giggles, "Vylad~Kun knows Kawaii~Chan doesn't like being called KC." She says. I chuckle, "I know!" I exclaim. Kawaii~Chan and I share a quick laugh before I walk over to the door. I open it just to see Dante standing there, soaked. "Dante! What happened?" I ask as I pull him inside. "Ga-Garroth." He sniffles, "Kicked me out." He informs. I sit Dante down on the couch, "Why?" I ask. I hear the dryer buzz. Dante's about to say something, but I stop him, "Hold that thought." I interrupt him as an idea pops into my head. I rush to the dryer, grab him a warm blanket then run back into the room. I wrap Dante in the warm blanket and give him a towel to dry his hair with, "Thanks, Vylad." Dante sniffles. He sounds stuffy. "So... Tell me everything." I plop down on the couch with a separate blanket wrapped around my body. Dante takes a breath, "Ok..." He sighs. "Might want to grab a lunch. This is going to take a while." He says. "I'm fine, thanks." I reply. Dante flashes a quick, small smile, but his face soon reverts back to a frown. "Ok... So.. Garroth kicked me out because we got into a bit of an argument. When I got home, Garroth told me that he didn't want you to be with 'a Casanova' like myself. We got into an argument. He told me he trusted Travis, but didn't trust me. I stormed out after that. And... Now, here we are." Dante explains. I wrap my arms around the shivering Dante, "I'm so sorry." I apologize. Dante takes a moment before replying, "It's fine." He replies. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck, ignoring the coldness of the water that had dripped onto his neck.

****

A/N: aww lil Vlante moment :3 hope you enjoyed! ~Car