9| Unloving The Loved

His eyes were filled with hurricanes. I turned away quickly. Owen didn't need to see me crying. I rushed out of the bowling alley. Once I reached the sidewalk, someone firmly grabbed my elbow, pulling me back.

"Stella," he said.

"What do you want now Shawn? Isn't cheating on me enough to fuel your evilness?" I said as I turned around. I tried to blink away the tears.

The agony of this situation is causing a tear in my heart. And Shawn chasing after me after all that he's done will completely rip my heart. He cheated on me, yet he's here for redemption. This is torture.

"Let me explain. I'm sorry Stella, I really am."

"You're not sorry. If you were sorry, you would have broken up with me instead of going behind my back. If you didn't love me, you could have just said, that would have hurt less."

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"That's bullshit, and just because you didn't mean to, doesn't mean it hurts any less." I bit my lip for I felt the urge to burst in tears.

"I know. Stella, please let me explain. I want you to understand." He grabbed me by the shoulders and looked me in the eyes. He was searching for a hint of remorse, but my eyes were filled with nothing but anger, sadness and tears.

"Leave me alone Shawn," I said as I tried to wriggle free from his grasp.

"Stella please."

"Let go of-"

"I think she told you to let go of her," a voice emerged from behind. It was Owen.

"Owen," Shawn and I said in unison.

"Stay out of this De Luca. This doesn't involve you," Shawn warned, but he let go of my shoulders anyway.

"Yeah, it does because Stella here is my friend. We invited her to come bowling with us."

Shawn chuckled, "and how did Stella even meet you?"

"Stella do you want to answer or shall I?"

Shawn glared at me, "I met Owen at the Pizzeria, Beach Party and-"

"And when she left your house," Owen continued. I was about to mention the Fire and Ice Ball, but then I remembered he crashed the party.

"That doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be interfering with a conversation between a couple," Shawn said.

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Last time I checked we broke up because you cheated on me."

I didn't expect this to happen, but Owen punched Shawn in the jaw. Shawn stumbled backwards. He was about to punch back, but Owen grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me into a navy blue van. He slid open the back door.

"Get in," he ordered. I looked back to see Shawn running towards us. I was told never to enter a vehicle with a stranger, but it was either going into the van or staying with Shawn. I entered the van and closed the door behind me.

When the van started moving, I noticed we weren't the only ones in the van. We were with the people I saw Owen with at the bowling alley earlier. A guy with messy brown hair drove the getaway car with Audrey in the passenger seat. Behind us, there was Natalia with a guy that kind of looked like Audrey.

"Welcome to the coolest van in town," Audrey said as she turned around to greet me with a smile.

"Never say that again," the driver said.

"I agree with your sugar daddy Auds," the boy beside Natalia said.

"Can you hit him for me, Talia?" Audrey asked.