Student by day, killer by night...????

You felt this Karma kid's gaze continue even after the teacher began to instruct once more. You watched the teacher as he...her...it paced back and forth with chalk and a textbook gripped tightly in his yellow tentacles.  You sat there, getting lost in the world that is your mind. As the class continued, you started to question whether or not 'Karma' should just take a picture and go to town once he reached his home. Why does he keep staring at you? Did you have something on your face? He was starting to give you the stalker-y vibes. You shook your head as you looked at the bored, watching the yellow thing as it moved back and forth, lecturing about who knows what. You just had to ignore the creepy stalker guy and listen to your creepy alien teacher to make it through the class period...god that wasn't a normal sentence. Even if this Karma kid was planning to wear your face, at least you were going to understand quadratics. 

As much as you wanted to pay attention to the yellow thing that doesn't live under the sea, you found it hard too. You were more focused on how he was talking and not moving his mouth, not even an inch. How did this guy eat? Did he crush the food with his tentacles and snort it? You just watched him in utter fascination, this guy...was the one who destroyed the moon? What was he doing in a classroom full of deadbeats and well...your new-found stalker? A sudden realization hit as you sat there and let your mind wander. This...this is probably why you were in class E.

You found that the end of the day came faster than you expected, even considering that you showed up late. The deformed sunflower then dismissed the class and you had realized that you didn't learn a single thing. Some kids started to pile out of the classroom as others stayed behind chit-chatting with their friends. You pushed yourself from the desk in which you had been glued to all day and picked up your bookbag which only contained a notebook and a broken pencil. If that doesn't spell ready for school than what did?

"Miss (l/n) please, come here" you sighed, it was a voice that had been lecturing you for what seemed like 20 hours, which was entirely way too long to be listening to an octopus and wondering when sponge bob was going to come and pick him up. You nodded,  and once you finished picking up your belongings you noticed how the red-haired kid was waiting outside in the hallway leaning against the wall and staring at the ceiling as if waiting for someone. Maybe you were going to die without knowing the quadratic formula. You shook your head and made your way to the front of the classroom where the teacher stood, a pile of papers in his ...tentacle.  He then handed  them to you "Miss (l/n) I would like you to fill these out to the best of your abilities, I need to see how you are doing in terms of education"

"Apparently not very good if I'm in E class" you muttered, slowly taking the papers from his tentacle and stuffing them into your bag as if it was trash going into its bin.

"and I would like it if you called me Koro-Sensei from now on" he added with a rather haunting laugh afterward. Did this guy have a summer job at a haunted house or was he naturally this creepy? This is it, Freddy Krueger, you have some real competition. Instead of saying anything you only nodded at his remark. 

"May I be dismissed?" you question, looking at him. He nodded and as he did, you half expected his head to come rolling off and get a strike.  Your view was met by the red-haired boy standing, leaning against a wall, his hands located in his pockets as if he owned the place. He looked at you and smiled, pushing himself upright and walking towards you, his hands not being taken out of his pockets. On the bright side, you did have a rubber knife to protect you...

oh god, you were going to die.  You took a deep breath and halted as he approached you, you were still only right outside the classroom door, the yellow thing from hell was still wondering around and pushing in chairs as he comes across them. Your attention focused back at the boy who stood in front of you, him towering over you as he stood rather close, stalker or not...he smelled nice.

FOCUS.

You watched as he pulled his hand out of his pocket and slowly reached it out to you "The names Karma, Karma Akabane" oh dear if you touched his hand was he never going to wash it?

"It's a pleasure, I'm (f/n)" you said, then putting out your hand to meet his, his grabbing onto yours as both of your hands moved up and down, you noticed how his grip was both gentle and strong. This Karma kid smiled at you, tilting his head a little before he continued. This was not the time to admit that even if he was a creep, he was a really attractive one. 

"I wanted to know if maybe you needed someone to walk you home" He was being very nice for someone who just stared at you for a whole class.

"I have seen far too many horror movies to accept such an offer, thank you, however" you said before pulling your hand from his, his eyes brows raising and you found yourself starting to walk down the hallway, but footsteps seemed to follow you.

"Oh come on, out of all the people I wouldn't be the bad guy" he calls out, his footsteps being notable as he stepped on the wood that was barely able to keep anyone up.

"That's what they all say, and then guess what? the cute girl ends up dead" you looked back at him, but only for a second and you saw him smile, he must be amused. 

"Well, cute is a bit of a stretch, is it not?" he challenged. You found yourself stopping in mid-step just to turn around and get a good look at that sick smile he had displayed across his face. Did he not know who he was talking to? Did he think this was a game? 

"As if you're one to speak, I bet your hair is dyed with the blood of your victims, you sicko" you say, quite flustered, something about him made you feel this way, it wasn't those words that were as cold as the wind on a winter day, it was something about his presence.

"How did you guess?" his sick grin wore itself proudly on his face. 

"It's all in the eyes." you mutter, turning back around to walk down the long hallway and to your home, you then felt a hand grabbing you shoulder and looked around to be met by his gaze.

"Come on, one walk, that's all I ask and I promise I won't bother you again" you turned your head back, not wanting to look at him. 

"Maybe you won't ever bother me again because you plan on murdering me before you get another chance. Your hair does seem to be fading." you heard a small chuckle.

"Oh that'd be no fun, I can't kill someone with such beauty and personality. Come on, just this once?" you felt a small blush push itself onto your face. You took a moment to scan him once more before nodding. 

This was going to be a long walk home.

________________________________________________________________________

Okay, 100 reads??? I really didn't expect this, this is NUTS!!! um, I really hope you guys enjoy this little attitude I decided to give the main character, I thought it would be fun to have Karma and the MC be able to play off one another but hey give me feedback, if you think I need to tone it down a bit, I TOTALLY will, and because this story is doing rather well for itself I promise to upload much sooner than last time. 

Thank you again for this <3