It's happening...???

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING.

Karma's POV:

Thanks to our handy dandy guidebook,  we were able to find the kidnappers in no time at all. Compliments to our teacher for being an alien with the speed of mach 20 I guess.  I scanned the building, It was all painfully obvious now, they had to be in there. It was tall and had vines growing off the side of it, it was creepy and cool all at the same time. If I hadn't known any better I would have assumed that it was A. abandoned or B. had a psychopath that likes to skin people and make them into furniture that lived here. So, it was my house in the future...I'm kidding...I wouldn't be this obvious.  

We made our way into the building. It was worse inside. It was so dark and cold...It was so cold that if you spilled a cup of water, it would turn into ice in thin air. We all made our way through the rooms, looking in each one as we tried to find the girls. Come on, they had to be close by. Then I heard Nagisa call out. "Everyone, in here" about time. We all pushed through the door like the Scooby Doo gang and I instantly looked around for her.  Then i spotted her...

what was she doing on the floor? Was that...blood spilling from her? What the hell did they do to her? What the hell did they do? What the hell did she say? I bet it was something sassy... oh (Y/N) what were you thinking? 

I heard Nagisa going on and on about the guidebook, explaining every detail to them like they were actually worth our time. What scum, beating up a poor helpless innocent girl. I was filling with more rage by the second...I could barley focus, everyone words were muffled and the only thing I could guarantee were that threats were made. I said nothing, I just stood there staring at her, just like I did the first day I saw her. No wonder why she was creeped out. 

It was sudden but then Koro Sensei was there, with a vail over his face. I didn't have time to question why the hell he was wearing one but I knew it'd be safe.  It would be safe to finally go over to her. I  walked over to (Y/N) and helped her sit up right. Her expression pointed to exhaustion and her eyes were filled with defeat. This was....heart breaking. I wanted to hug her, to comfort her but we all know by now that I'm not like that. I gave her a smile instead, trying to avoid to show any anger that was trapped inside.

"Look at you, you look terrifying, trying out for a horror movie?" I question, quiet obviously joking around as I let my hand slowly trace her lips, she winced once my finger came into contact with the wound. 

"Yeah, I was trying for the part of you...think I did alright?" she joked back...god she really was amazing. The girl of my dreams...she was able to joke at a time like this.
I heard men falling to the ground as Koro Sensei attacked them. I scanned her face, every detail like it was the first time I was seeing it. Beautiful. I chose not to play any longer. 

 "(Y/N) can I ask you something?" 

"no I won't marry you" I smiled, and shook my head.

"No...which one of them did this to you?" her smile fell into a frown as she looked over at the men. 

"That one...the one with dollar tree looking hair." I nod, slowly getting up before turning to look back at them, Koro Sensei was beating  up everyone around him. Anyone that even challenged him, but he was leaving 'dollar tree hair' alone. It was like, he was leaving him for me. "Hey, are you gonna untie me?" I herd her voice, I only looked back with a forced smile.

"I don't know...I kind of like you tied up" I say with a wink, I saw her eyes went wide and before she responded my sight fell back at the man who was standing there in fright as he watched our teacher. I looked around for anything I could use to my advantage. My eyes came in contact with the sight of some rope that was lying around, probably extra, it took it into my hands. show time.