three words...

The night continued without a hitch, you munched on your cookies as he held you there in his strong arms, his chest being bare and his legs dressed with pajama pants. You on the other hand were fully clothed with yet another one of his shirts, which was big enough to make you feel like if you slapped on a belt around the waist you would have the perfect dress to prom.

The room was dark with the exception of the TV light that made the room glow with its energy. A blanket being placed over the top of you both providing you warmth. In all honestly it was a corny, perfect night for you two. No complaints came from anyone.

Not even a complaint of how young the both of you were and how close the both you two had gotten. In all, your parents were shocked you could even get a guy, especially one like Karma. So they never complained about you staying over or day dreaming at the dinner table...even if those day dreams were about Brad Pitt and not Karma..they still never said anything. How lucky you had been.

However no matter how long this perfect night lasted and as the movie continued to play itself, you couldn't help you mind from wondering. What were you going to do about Asano's deal? Surly you couldn't just let him tell... How were you going to make Karma fail this one test? Your original plan was to keep him up all night and be would be too tired to take the test in the morning  but that's mere child's play. You needed a plan B...

And no...not the pill

An actual plan B.

(Time skip to testing day.)

Your eyes scanned the test. Reading it word for word. When the hell did your bobble headed professor teach you any of this? None of this looked remotely like anything you studied....

Well of course, the only studying you did involved cookies and a movie about some yellow brick road but pish posh, it was all the same.

You sat there, trying to remember anything helpful, anything remotely useful.
Only a few minutes flew by before you completely gave up and starting to fill random bubbles out on the test. As you did your own to the best of your guessing ability, you were filling out another at the same time.

As you filled two answer sheets out you looked up at the teacher who was scanning the lot of you as if he was going to a bar for the first time in five years and he was trying to hook up. Not that he was going to get any, his black hair had more grease in it than one needed to make French fries, his outfit looked like he hadn't dressed himself in years and his facial expression read 'kill me' or maybe it was a cry to god saying 'forgive me for I have sinned with being in the presence of E class'. You shook your head. You even looked back at Karma who was sitting there with his feet against the desk ans his hands behind his head.

Probably finished.

What a show off.

You looked back at your test and sighed.

"Classmate, you are not allowed to give answers to other people" you looked up at him, he was looking directly at you. At least buy a girl a drink first before hitting on her ey? You rolled your eyes before looking back down. He was acting as if letting out a sigh would give away the answer to number 4, which is D by the way ladies and gents. At least...you thought it was anyways.

Time continued and within the next 20 minutes you had both answer sheets filled out. With one you placed your name and the other you placed the name of Karma Akabane. You closed your eyes, and tried to convince yourself you were doing the right thing.

Soon enough time had run out and the class was told to pass the tests foreword. Slowly but surly the stack of tests came to you and as soon as your hand came into contact with it, you allowed the papers to fall to the floor with of which included the fake with the real test for karma, now the tricky part.