yes..!!!(final)

WARNING: CONTAINS LITTLE SEXUAL CONTENT (so, no not a full lemon) 

He didn't stop, no matter how much of a struggle you put up, your gaze directed  and fixed itself on the night sky. You watched the stars shining down down on you and you had wished that you could switch places. You wanted to be up there, shining bright as a diamond, not down here with him. You wanted to cry, to scream for help but who would over hear with? 

Come on. Someone. Anyone. Please.  

His legs still straddled you and his face was so close to yours as his one hand continued to hold your wrists above your head. For someone so..him, he sure was strong. You would tug and tug at your hands but they would still remain in his grip. He took his other hand and you could feel him slowly starting to move it's way down your torso and he started to slowly pull up your shirt. Your eyes closed, you could feel a tear wanting to make it passed the barrier or your lids. It wasn't long before your shirt was practically ripped from your body, leaving the wind to comfort your bare skin. Your eyes flashed open again and their sight was met by him,  scanning you up and down. 

"Y...you don't have to do this Asano" you heard the  whisper come from your lips. As much as you hated to admit your defeat, you knew that this was going to happen, you were going to have to accept your fate, no matter how nasty it had decided to be.

"See, that's something you're actually quite wrong about my dear"   he said in a tone that matched yours, but something more was present. Determination?   He head was already so close to you, him having to hold you there was limiting his actions, you and him both knew that. You both waited there in silence.

His head grew closer to yours, you turned your head so you non longer had to look at him. At a sudden his warm soft lips came into contact with your neck. It made you gasp, but not in a way that would signal pleasure, one of surprise. Once you felt his lips come from your neck to grazing your ear, it had sent shivers down your spine.

You tugged your hands again, trying to reaease them from his grip again but it was a failure from a start. He let his his tongue slowly trace your ear before he said the words that sailed into your ear without moments notice.

"This is going to happen (Y/N) weather you like it or not, you understand?"  You closed your eyes eyes again, letting out a deep breathe. Everything went to the colorless darkness that seemed to be the only thing that could provide you any comfort.

You were scared, your heart was ready to give out and part of you wished that it would. come on, someone, anyone. It was without warning that you felt your arms being let up from his grip, your eyes snapped open and you turn to face him.  Automatically you push at him again but he didn't move. How you had wished that you brought pepper spray. 

"GET OFF, COME ON" you called out again, but he only shook his head, he had a smirk on his face. You had no other choice but to watch him as he began to losen his tie and unbutton his shirt, revealing his chest. In other circumstances, you would have been thrilled but now it was discuting, your hands pushed on his lower abdomen but still he wouldn't move. "PLEASE" you cried out, you could actually feel the tears starting to drip from your eyes as you then dug your nails into him. He only bit his lip in responce. 

what a sadistic freak. 

"You think a little pain will stop me?" he said with a stern tone as he watched you.  You closed your eyes for the comfort of darkness again as his own hands started to feel around your stomach, slowly making his way upwards to your breasts.

This was happening

Then you felt his weight suddenly lift off of you. Ithad took a second to  open your eyes, revealing he wasnt there and you sat up, taking deep breathes before looking around.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" You heard a familiar voice call out.

Karma.

You looked in the direction of his voice, sure enough, there he was towering over the shirtless Asano who was on the ground, showing no fear.

You looked down at your shirt that was still wide opened, it was beyond repair. You pulled the fabric together the best you could but it had been very little to no help.

The look on Karma's face you could tell he wasn't having it, he was pissed and he didnt want to hold back, he leaned down and gripped hold of Asano's shoulders, pulling him to look at Karma.

"ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT." You sat just sat there with the fabric  in your hands. You knew you should stop Karma, you knew what happened last time, but even you couldn't bring yourself to do it.  You saw Karma raise a fist and let it pound against Asano's face, but Asano didn't do anything he seemly was reacting like a rag doll. His face twisted in the direction of the punch but when his face brought itself back to Karma it expressed nothing.

What the hell was wrong with this
guy?

"You know what I'm doing, dont act innocent " He said in quite a monotoned voice, Karma had enough, he let go of Asano's shoulders and climbed on top of him, looking down at him.  Again, in different circumstances this would have been a mighty fine show, but this was real and this was happening. You couldn't bring yourself up, you couldnt bring yourself to stop Karma.

Karma lifted his fist and let it slam against Asano's face again, this time much more harsh than the first. 
"You need to let it go Asano." Was what you could make out. What were they talking about?

One fist lead to another and another. It came to the point where even Asano was crying for help, he tried pushing karma away much like you had with him not even an hour ago. Karma only stopped when Asano's body became limb.

He took his hands, you could see spotted blood all over them, but that's when you knew that it had gone too far, you pushed yourself upwards. You saw him slowly wrap his hands  around Asano's neck, squeezing the life from the already unconscious boy. You quickly made you way over to him. 

"KARMA. STOP." you yelled, take his arm into your grip and tugging at it "PLEASE." nothing, he had a look in his eyes as he looked down at Asano, one of which you've never seen before. Blood lust?

"KARMA, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM" you said, the tears were finally making their was down your face as you continued to try and pull him away. "Pl..please stop it...for me"

He seemed heitant but he let his hands fall to his side, you wrapped your arms around him, holding him there still sitting on the boy. He didn't even look at you, nor did he wrap his arms around you he only looked down at the body in disappointment.

It hadn't been too long before he came to his senses, pushing himself off of the body and pulling you into his arms. The night sky was still present, the stars still twinkling and the perfect view from the cliff and an unconscious body, but that was just a minor detail.

"Yes"

"Yes?" Karma questions, his arms still wrapped around you as he looked out at the scene. You nod.

"I....I'll be yours" 

He looked down at you with a smile displayed on his face and the both of your lips met.

That was only the begining 

__________________________________________________________________________

BOOOK NUMBERO UNO IS DONE. 

Sorry for the late update, school has been kicking my behind.

Reminder: there will be a book two.

If you like this one, I actually have one called 'prisoner' so you should check that out and eaither Tomorrow or the following day I'll be posting another one, so be on the look out.

Lemme know what you think, don't forget to vote!!

Thank you for reading