Asano not Asayes...

"that's my offer...take it or leave it." Asano Said, his purple eyes filled with mischief as they shown  through the darkened sky.

Damn him.

REWIND

Weeks had passed since the last time you stayed at karmas house,
since his arms had been around you making you feel protected
Since those delicious treats that made your mouth water and tasted like paradise with ever bite
since the thought that you actually maybe just maybe fall for a red headed fool.

Even now you knew that the you were falling for him. Especially with how much the two of you had grown together in the passing weeks. You even had a makeout session by the pool the teacher built...if only the author wrote that bit in...huh?
You were wrapped around his finger and you hated everything about it even if it felt so right.

Now you sat in class, watching Koro Sensei as he panicked about exams.

Exams weren't that big of a deal really, it was kind of like if you were walking on a thin piece of wood placed firmly across a fiery pit of death that was  infested with abnormal sharks that could live in fire obviously and if you failed this simple test you would break the wood and you fall and die alone with your future. At that point you might as we start an amusement called fire world and teach the sharks tricks and hope the buisness takes off.
...
Too bad the only people coming down In this fiery pit of death was other failures and sacrifices.
Where was this going?
Oh, exams aren't that big of a deal.

You had to admit that you were nervous. This was the first shot you got that to prove you werent as much of a failure as everyone claims you were.

You snuck a glance at Karma who was resting a book on his face while he listened to the teacher...or caught up on his nights rest. You couldn't really tell. Suddenly the bell rang, signaling that it was time to leave. 

You all piled out of the classroom and you with a couple other students saw it best to go to the library and study for this test of life or death. You looked over at karma and smiled.

"You wanna come?" You question, quite innocently, taking a few steps closer to him.

"Nah, Last time I went to the main campus I almost burned it down"

"Well, if you do, we can make smores and study. It's a win-win situation" you saw his lips form into a grin.

"Well...in that case maybe you should just come study at my place" he said with a wink. You felt someone nudge you teasingly. Nagisa probably.

"Oh please, last time I went to your  place I almost burned it down" you said teasingly as you mocked him. He let out a chuckle. He didn't miss a beat however and said

"Was that before or after the kiss?" You turned a deep shade of pink as you pushed him.

You didn't think anyone in the class knew about you two and you sure as hell hoped no one would find out. Then again, it was kind of obvious, like almost as obvious as how in love Dean is with Castile, but you still hoped everyone remained oblivious.

"So you're not coming?" You say,  changing the subject. He shook his head.

"Text me when you guys are done...okay? I'll have my driver pick you up or something" did he not understand what not being obvious was like?

"You better have the cookies made at least"

"Consider it done" you smile.

The two of you departed, he going one way as you and your little group headed to the library on the main campus.