Loud mouth...???

WARNING, I THINK, I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S TRIGGERING BUT IT MIGHT BE SO I'M LETTING YOU KNOW AND ALSO I TRIED TO FOLLOW THE STORY LINE FROM THE EPISODE SO THAT SHOULD EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

 It was him. 

Who could have guessed this plot twist? 
...Literally everyone. 

You took a deep sigh as you allowed your eyes to read across the text message that was sent not only moments ago. All it said was:

'I know. ;)' 

What could he possibly be 'I know'ing about? The only thing he knows how to do do is be complete garbage. Although...he was like one of those pieces of trash you wonder why someone threw out and then when you go to maybe steal it, you realized it is stained with blood or grape juice, like it was just ruined but from a distance it looked so good. Where were you going with this? Oh yeah, he knew how to be trash. 

You then saw it, he sent himself a text message that said "you know, Karma Akabane, I really like you"  from your phone. What a dork, that's why he took so long to give back your phone, he was texting himself, and then 'your future boyfriend', Karma was really-

Bing
another message?
A picture message.
Oh god, please be P-G, please be P-G. Was the only thing you could think to yourself.

Bing
another text message.
You took another big sigh as you were forced tap on them, the conversation popped up once more, but this time there was a picture of him and a text that read "thought you needed this to sleep better tonight ;)"  
You sighed, but instead of a groan or a simple roll of the eyes you felt yourself smile. He was annoying, but you kind of liked it. It was kind of like your guilty pleasure, the only time you would really admit you liked it would be at your home and 30,000 feet away from civilization. You pushed some hair behind your ear before you responded. 

'the only thing this will do is guarantee a nightmare' 

What was happening to you? You were playing into his hand like a deck of cards. The thought that you may actually want to give this kid a chance made you shutter. The both of you were like opposites, sweet and sour, cold and hot,  Melania Trump and originality, dogs and cats. 

Bing.
'At least you're admitting you'll be dreaming about me'

Ugh, there is no winning.

-----a few weeks later because why not------
You lay there, barley keeping yourself awake as you looked at the men crowding around Kayno and Kanzkai, if only you could do more to stop them, but your hands were tied and you were barley awake. It's crazy to believe that only a few hours ago, you were on a train coming here with all of class E. 

....

It had been only a few weeks since you had joined the end class, but everyone already felt like family to you. They treated you like one of their equals, and believe it or not Karma and you were quite the pair...of friends of course. Everyone always assumed the two of you were dating but those were nothing more than rumors. 

In the whole 14 days you wasted here, Karma still hadn't taken his kiss, you kind of hoped he forgot about it, because even if you two were friends, you still didn't want to kiss him and risk getting a disease. 

In the whole 336 hours that you have been in this class, you even grew to like the teacher. You have also concluded that his face was not painted on and that he did in fact have more than one facial expression, which...was a shock. Even your grades went from F's to F+'s. (Failing to failing but not as badly)