Karmaeo wherefore art thou Karmaeo..??

The tension between you two continued to grow in the silence as the both of your gazes were locked onto one another.  

"Just admit it...you want another one." He said, his voice so low...so seductive.
What was this? A buy one get one free deal? Not that you really bought the first one, it was just kind of on sale and you thought, hey, why not? You licked your lips as you gazed back into those Mercury eyes of his and you felt yourself nodding, even though every fiber of your being was going against it. He smiled.

Finally, he let another cookie fall onto your plate from the pan of them he had just made.

"God I'm eating so many of these. I walked into this house and now I'll be rolling out of it" you mutter as you looked down at your cookie, scanning it.  You had no idea how many you had eaten...you lost count after the 240th or was this your 4th? Same difference. 

You sat there in his kitchen on this little stool, your hair was drenched from the shower you took and one of his shirts  draped over you as it lay on your shoulders, almost like a dress. Not one you would find at a high end fashion place, but maybe like goodwill. 

He was still dressed in his school uniform. He seemed so relaxed, so calm...but he was like that all the time. You took the warm cookie into your hands and let it melt in your mouth as you took a bite into it, closing your eyes to reminisce in the taste. You couldn't wrap your mind around that he made these.

"Y/N" you heard Karma's voice call, his tone sounded off...you swallowed what you could before opening your eyes to get a good look at him

"What?" you question. uh-oh. Last time you saw a look like that on his face, he ended up pounding someone's head into the pavement. Should you duck and hide? seek cover? Find his panic room? He had to have one, the size of his house was like bigger than his ego. 

"Can I ask you something?" he said, slowly walking to the counter where you sat, leaning against it. His eyes staring right into yours. 

"You just did." You tease as you watch him give you a small smirk. There really was something on his mind.

"I'm serious." Oh...serious...was that word even in your vocabulary? searching. To be quite real, you were never serious. You always joked around and hid those emotions that you kept buried inside, the ones you didn't let show to anyone... no results for 'serious' 

You looked at him and nodded,  singling for him to get on with it so this could get over with and  you could maybe spice things up and get some milk to dump this cookie in. Oh how exciting. 

"Would you ever....consider being mine?"  It wasn't close to valentines day...was it? Did he mean something more..serious? 

"What do you mean?" you ask.  He took a second to push himself off of the counter and ran his hands through his hair. 

"I mean...(Y/N) that I uh..." he stopped and you saw him shake his head. "Never mind" Now, there was a part of you that felt sympathy, you wanted to rush to his side, you wanted to hug him and all that crap. Then were was a part of you that wanted to joke about him having horrible memory. Should you flip a coin? Roll some dice? It took a moment. 

You had to finish this cookie before anything else was going to go down. priorities (y/n) Priorities. You looked down at the cookie that only had half of itself left kinda like marco. 

"No, out with it. "

Karma's POV:

I looked as she still sat in that stool, her hair soaked and how cute she looked in that simple black tee shirt I had laying around. There was something about this that just felt...right. I watched her.

"I like you." the words finally left my lips, and I instantly looked down before having the courage to look back up, her gaze was back down at the cookie. 

"I would have figured if you let me stay here." I sighed. My hand went to my head as I scratched it a few times.

"I mean...not in a boring friendship way but more of a Romeo and Juliet kind of deal" smooth karma, smooth.  All the ladies would fall for that. Even if it was to their knees in laughter and not in love with you...same difference. 

"I'm not about ready to kill myself to be with you" she said, I couldn't help the smile, I could tell she didn't know what to do or how to react. She wasn't one for these kind of talks, but she had this coming. She was showing more care to that cookie than she was to this conversation. Maybe she should have stayed at the gingerbread boy's house if she was going to act like this. 

"I still didn't hear that you didn't want to be with me" I saw her face smirk as I made my way over to her, placing myself in front of the stool and spinning it in my direction so that she was no facing me. Her gaze didn't change however, it still remained downwards. The silence remained. Maybe it was finally time for take two. My hand went to her chin and I forced it up to look at me, god she was so...flawless. We both knew that this fate was inevitable. 

No one said anything, and within a few short moments. 

our lips finally came in contact with one another. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I feel like my chapters are seriously lacking, I don't know. Lemme know what you guys think, I really enjoy feedback and tips if you all have any, its greatly appreciated. 

Anyway, I can't end the chapter without getting sentimental myself, 

THANK YOU for commenting, voting and reading, and I'm really sorry about the last chapter...it's not doing so great but I really hope you all like whats going to happen soon, stuff is about to get REAL. haha, but again, let me know how you liked/didn't like it. Thank you sooo much <3

p.s remember if you like Nagisa X Karma I have a fan fic that has the first chapter up on my profile ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)