Time For A Close Up...???

You knew what was going to happen in the following moments.
You Knew that his lips were going to meet yours and sparks would fly.
Weather it would be from hatred or admiration, you had no idea.
He was no longer going to have this over you, your debt would finally be payed. 
You could feel the excitement building. You could feel the nerves  building.

Your faces were inching together, closer and closer they come, your eyes now closed and his hand still placed on your chin as he held your head up. His touch was so soft, almost like a new blanket or a baby's skin...

The sun was slowly hiding itself behind the buildings that surrounded the both of you and the class whom continued to walk almost as if they had no idea the both of you were no longer following...Which was entirely impossible considering Karma never shut his mouth. Everything in this moment was just so...perfect.  It was seriously like something out of a book written by an armature fan fiction writer or something. 

The seconds seemed to linger, but then...it happened. 

click

What the hell was that?

You didn't hesitate to pull away from Karma in order to look over, your gaze was met by a yellow Koro Sensei who was holding camera in front of his fat face. Once he saw you staring at him like he was food and you hadn't eaten in three years,  he lowered it revealing his now pink head. He looked like Jigglypuff but less cute and more 'where is the exterminator'.

"What did you just do?" You question, giving him a chance to confess. Even if he was the teacher and an octo-alien  from outer space, he sure did act like a toddler. You watched as his pink face switched to one that was white and had no expression at all.

"Ah, well, as you would put it, I was taking a picture of the scenery, miss Akabane" Your eyes went wide at his comment, you looked at Karma who seemed to be smiling and then back to him. Miss what now? You turned and took a couple of steps in his direction

"Delete it and I shall spare your life" You say, quite seriously. You were just going to ignore the whole 'akabane' thing and store it for when you have treats and you 'run out' right before you could give him any. Ah ha ha, you were evil. In all Honestly Koro Sensei loved his treats, he kind of like L (Death note) in that aspect, but with his salary he was lucky enough to afford a trip to this city.

"You couldn't kill me even if you tried, trust me I've seen you assassination attempts." You raised your eyebrows at him. You were the one kid in the class he could really pick on without having any regrets....well besides for when you came back with something.

"Maybe if you taught me a litter better, they wouldn't suck as much " You say, crossing your arms knowing that there was no use trying run after him. At Mach 20 this guy could beat you and meet you by the finish line with a cake in hand that had icing which read 'Good try but you failed'. He was not a force to be messed with. Long story short, you all were going to die in a year.

"Oww miss. Akabane, that hurt my feelings" His face switched from the white expressionless one to one in which was more blue and had tears streaming down it. He was seriously like one of those moving picture frames that has a slide show of all the pictures you put on it, but instead it was just him trying to show case emotions. You know, like an alien should  do to a human race he's going to kill or like how an alien should  teach kids and give them hope before killing them all. Sarcasm at it's finest everyone. 

You then felt a hand lay on your shoulder, you looked back to see Karma and you felt yourself blush, what the hell? Did you have some kind of button on you or something?  Why did you blush every time he came near you? There was nothing special about him...or...maybe there was.

"Let it go." He said with a smile. He was siding with this...this monkey? You looked back at Koror Sensei and nodded. It's crazy that if this male version of Elsa told you to 'let it go' a few weeks ago, you would have let your fist go  right in his face.

(Time stamp to later that night)

You sat there on the train, the sun was complacently down and the only light was come from the dimly lit one inside of the train. You and Karma were the only ones that remained, everyone else had gotten rides or their stops were long ago. Now the two of you waited for the train to deliver the both of you to your locations. You found your eyes closing so you would force them open again. Man you were tired.

"If you don't stay awake, you'll miss your stop" said Karma, you rolled your eyes at him, you continued to look straight ahead as you rested your head on the seat.

"And if you blink...it's dark, is there anything else you'd like to point out captain obvious?" You both sat there a little longer,  you eyelids getting heavier by the second. 

"My house is closer than yours" he says, looking at you before continuing "You could stay if you want..."

"Why would I want that?" your tone of voice was so soft and quiet, you really were not finding the energy anymore.

"because you wanted that kiss earlier and I figured I could give it to you at my place." Bam, bright red once again. You were starting st remind yourself of a street light or a damn stop sign, they should just put you out there to conduct traffic. 

"I never said I wanted that."

"Oh please, I can read you like a book" 

"Stop lying, I know for a fact you cannot read" he smiles. You both knew that was a lie, he was one of the smartest, most promising kids in the class. 

"It's an audio book" clever bastard. You stayed quiet, not wanting to confirm nor deny that statement. Part of you was still upset that the kiss was stopped but the other part was relieved. What was going on with you? "I take that as a yes that you'll stay at my place... just for tonight of course. I'll make dinner, breakfast, anything you want" You sighed, you were tired. One night wouldn't hurt. 

"Fine." you say, pulling out your phone, as you turned it on the light nearly blinded your tired eyes from how bright it was. You quickly unlocked it and texted your (mom/dad/ legal guardian) , explaining the situation. 

The time on the train continued to pass, the both of you talking here and there but you were barley able to keep yourself up. Being the damsel and distress really did take a lot out of a girl. Surly you didn't want to ever go through that again

Karma's POV: 

We finally arrived at the stop not long after, thanking the train conductor and allowing ourselfs off the bus. (Y/N) followed me as I lead the way, she kind of seemed drunk with her wobbley walking and how she couldn't keep her eyes open. She was like a zombie but instead of being hungry for brains, she was hungry for my love. 

Hahaha

I'm kidding, she doesn't care for me in that way...not yet anyway. 

We continued walking but it wasn't far until we reached my place. It towering over us. I heard her gasp and couldn't help but smile Oh, did I forget to mention I was rich? Huh, silly me, maybe she would have fell for me sooner. The best part of all was my parents were never home, so it would just be me and her.

*Bing*
 a text. 

I took out my phone as I continued walking with her still trailing behind me, I tapped on the message and a grin appeared on my face. There it was. 

The picture Koro Sensei took of us

or more so ...

The picture I asked him to take of us.

___________________________________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY ITS NOT A GOOD CHAPTER BUT I FELT BAD FOR NOT POSTING AND I PROMISE I WILL UPLOAD AGAIN SOON. I PROMISE. I'VE JUST BEEN MEGA BUSY WITH TRAVELING AND STUFF IT'S BEEN CRAZY

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING MY STORY TO 1K READS!! HOLY SNAP THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!