He's crazy...???

"so, (y/n) how'd you end up in E class?" you heard an oh-so familiar voice ask, you were at a maximum of ten feet from the school entrance and he was practically already asking you to tell your life story. He could have started with something simple like a color or an animal, but no, of course not.

"Oh, I thought I would give to charity and bless E class with my presence" you say with sarcasm spilling from your tone. There was something about him that made you irritated and you couldn't figure out what it was but you couldn't shake the feeling, was it because he talked to you like no one else did? Was it his actions? Was it his hair? His shoes?

You couldn't help but turn back to look at him, his smug smile that never seemed to leave his face was replaced with a frown as he gazed at your surroundings, watching the birds, scanning the trees. His red hair shining from the sun almost like an apple on a tree, both of his hands remained in his pockets and his posture was flawless. He was flawless. You shook your head as you looked forward again, you couldn't be thinking about him like that.

"I wish they sent someone else then." he teases, his pace was slow but he kept up with you with ease. You looked at the ground. It'd be easy to trip him, all you would need to do is stop and 'accidently' put your leg out.

"Yeah, me too" you sighed. The silence lingered between you two. The short distance he was behind you had grown quite small, it was like he read your idea about tripping him. Each moment that passed you felt your bordem grow...if you had to walk home with him, you may as well make conversation right?

"What about you?" you question, his eyes drew from the trees and to you, he raised his eyebrows for a second as if he was confused. "Why are you in class E?" he took a moment before responding

"ah, I beat the crap outta some kid" was all he said, you looked at him, was he not going to explain? He was just going to leave it off like that?

"Well...why?"

"Ah, ah, ah, It's my turn to ask the question" he says "when were you going to admit you liked me?" There he was, there was the annoying karma you had known for a solid ten minutes. You saw the smile ready to show its self at any second.

"What? Oh hold on there jumpy, who ever said I liked you?" you question " I barley know your name, what was it again? Harold?" you saw that smug look come across his face once more. You wish you could smack it right off his face and make sure it'd never return.

"Oh come on, you don't believe in love at first sight?"

"Not by the likes of you, maybe with Jensen Ackles or maybe even Johnny Depp, but certainly not with you." The smug only grew, he was starting to look like the grinch. Why was he even grinning?

Then suddenly you noticed what was wrong, you had stopped moving. You where standing still right in the middle of the pathway and you could feel you face hot, you took your hands and put them against your cheeks, it was then you knew that you had been just as red as his hair. What was he getting amusement out of? your embarrassment? your anger? What a sadistic hot sicko.

"Oh come on, you have to admit that i'm attractive." You kept your hands in place just for a bit longer, you really did want to call him out but before you could say anything you needed to make sure you didn't look like a stop sign. How could you even fit in a classroom with how big karma and the teachers heads were? You finally took your heads from your face so you could reply.

"Oh please, would you like some fries with that big ego of yours, maybe some ketchup?"

"no, but I would love a side of honesty. Come on (f/n), just admit that you think i'm at least attractive."

"No." you say simply, refusing to meet his demands, you took a big sigh before you found yourself trying to continue on the path that would lead you home, and as you walked you noticed how the foot steps that belonged to him were no longer present, making its sound in the dirt. Out of curiosity you turned around, and then you saw it, his smug smile as he held in his hand a pink cell phone. His eyes drifting across the screen as he went through it, you gasped out and immediately went in your bag, that couldn't be yours. You pushed your notebook and half pencil around. Crap, it was your phone.

You compleatly forgot that you even brought it to school, you found your feet moving in front of one another as you ran back in the direction where Karma was located. You reached out your hand and tried to grab it from him, but he only moved it, causing you to miss. You go again but this time he moved it out of your reach, still being able to look through it "COME ON, Karma, give it back!" you call

"Oh look, you do remember my name" he says, not even looking at you as he continued to look through the phone, you gripped onto his shirt, jumping for the phone but again he moves it.

"KARMA, GIVE. IT. BACK." you call out once again, this time more irritated than the last.

"You know what I want." he says, again not even looking down at you. You took a deep sigh, the sun was barley keeping itself up and he wanted to go an play games like this. He was such a child.

"I'm not going to say it" you say rather stubbornly as you again jumped for the phone, but he repeats his actions by moving it again.

"Then you're not getting your phone back" he says, he continues "ohh, who's 'future boyfriend'? Maybe I should send him a text" he says with a smile, this time looking down at you. Your eyes widden as you took a deep sigh, jumping once more for the phone before you had to cave.

"FINE, you vain jerk, you're attractive, can I have my phone back, PLEASE?" You saw the smile reach its all time high, he started to lower the phone down to your reach and once you had it in your grasped you pulled at it but his grip still remained.

You watched as he leaned down, his face getting close to yours, the phone still being tugged at by the both of you

"I'll give it back under one condition" you could feel his warm breath pressing against your face his eyes staring into yours, you couldn't show weakness, you couldn't let him know that you were bothered by this, otherwise he would get a laugh.

"What?" You say, quite harshly

" I get to steal a kiss..."

"What the hell do you mean steal a kiss?"

'i mean, at any given time I'm allowed to kiss you with no consequences" you looked at him with disbelief
"So, What do you say?"

---------------------------------------------------
Author: DUN DUN DAAAA, cliff hanger alert, but as I promised I uploaded more quickly than last time, and I wanna get this story done before I get bored of writing it, so expect more updates soon. I also want to thank you guys again for reading and commenting and voting, it really does mean A LOT, I also would like to apologize for this chapter not being as sassy as the other ones, I don't know what happened, but stay tuned for chapter four.