Date night..

You walked out of the bathroom for what seemed to be the 100th time with yet a new outfit on. You slowly made your way out to Karma who was currently at your house and helping you to choose an outfit for this so called...'special occasion'. If by special you meant torturous and occasion as more of a mandatory event, then yes special occasion. Almost as a family reunion. You stretched your arms out, taking your time to twirl around and once your gaze was met by his he smirks.

"well?" You question, letting your arms fall to your side as you watched him. You didn't understand why Karma had to inspect all of these outfits but for some reason, he had too.

"I dunno, it kind of makes your butt look big" he says with a small smirk, his hands outstretched across his couch cousins, sitting there as if he was the king and you were his....mistress? You weren't complaining however you felt like a model, but not a very successful since only one person came to your shows and that person being your....really...strong...friend? You turned to scan yourself in the mirror that stood in your room, you looked yourself up and down.

In all honestly you had no idea as to where you and Karma stood when it came to this whole relationship thing. You kissed, you stayed at each others houses, and hell he eve met your parents, and they adored him. You were stuck with him and even now, with everything that was occurring, neither of you confirmed being 'official' or whatever the kids these days call it. Now, you had a date with Asano, king of hell. One of which, you never asked for but still got. You did owe Karma, and if this was the debt you had to pay than so be it. Even to this day, your secret still remain with you, and you weren't going to let the likes of Asano destroy it.

"ah, good, makes it much easier to twerk." you say. He gives a small chuckle and pushed himself from the couch, coming up from behind you and slowly wrapping his arms around your waist as you both looked into the mirror. Next was to ask who the fairest of them all was, but even you knew it had ti be Karma...or Selana Gomez...tough call. You felt his lips come in contact with your neck, giving you a few small kisses.

"Save that bit for me, alright?" he whispered against your neck, making you shiver at the contact with his hot breathe. You rolled your eyes and pushed him away with a sigh.

"I suppose I'll just wear this then"

"I guess that's a no?" He questions, raising his eyebrows. He still stood close to you but wasn't making the effort to hold you as he was.

"Yes" You mutter, he still had his mind on you dancing for him.

"Yes?"

"NO, quit it out" you huff as you look back at him, he playfully pouts and you roll your eyes.

"Say, how come you never dress up for me?" he questions, watching you as you make your way to the bathroom, to adjust anything you didn't see to be of perfection. One last look and you had to be ready to go.

"When is the last time you asked me out?" you call out, flicking on the light and looking down at your phone for the time. You had only a little while longer before your prince in shiny army would be here to sweep you off your feet. Against your will or not.

"Point taken" you heard him mumble as he pushes himself up against the bathroom door, though he was his usual joking self, you found him to be tense each and every time you had even mentioned the letter A. Was it because of pretty little Liars or just Asano? Another tough call.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, fixing your hair and scanning every detail of your face. Once you found yourself adjusted you looked up at Karma. He then took his hand and placed it on your cheek before he smiles. "You really do look stunning (Y/N)" He said in a whisper. You were of taken aback by his comment, you could feel your cheeks blush as you looked at him.

"A compliment, that's new" You mutter. He nods, and you saw his small smirk fade as he looked at you a bit longer. It was like a staring contest but...more one sided than two. You found your gaze looking downwards when they were in contact with his honey ones for far too long. He had something on his mind

"Actually...could you...promise me something?" he questions, his voice still not raising from the whisper that it was only a moment ago. You continue to look down, not saying a word, your motions having to read for him to continue

"After tonight...could you promise to just be mine?" your heart sank. You know you joked around about him never popping the question but...now he popped it and there was no way to put it back into its colonel. You stood in silence for a bit, before pulling your face away.

"I..."

knock knock knock

It had to be him, you looked at Karma who stood in the door, staring at you, still awaiting his answer. You only looked back down at the familiar floor and shoved passed him making your way to the front door.

"We'll chat later" you mutter. Your feet stumbling as you made your way to the front door and slowly put your fingers around the handle, hurling it open. There he stood, a smug smirk on his face. A tux and you looked down at what he held in his hands.

A rose.

Red as the boys hair who had asked you to be his only moments ago.
Red as the feeling that was making you ache for his attention more and more as the time went by without him.
Red as a firetruck.
Right....off topic.

You scanned him with the rose in his hand and couldn't help but to give him a small smile.

"Are you ready my love?" he questions, offering you the rose. You slowly place your hand around it, bringing it to your nose and giving it a small sniff

"Ah yes, I do look forward to being sacrificed" you say, gripping the rose in your hand. You noticed a look on Asano's face but it wasn't for you. Oh great, being ignored is fabulous. You turned to see Karma at the top of the steps, he stood there, staring at Asano as if he was the pray and Karma was the Predictor. Without any warning you felt Asano gripping your arm and pulling you out of the door.

You were pulled into a car and for the most part the date went well...as a fact it would have been perfect...

if it wasn't for that one event....

__________________________________________________________________________

AND CLIFFHANGER ONCE MORE 3:)

I bet I know what you're wondering.
1. Which event?
2. Will you let me be his or are you gonna ruin it?
3. WHAT SECRET? YOU'VE BEEN SAYING IT FOR LIKE FOUR CHAPTERS NOW AND I STILL HAVE YET TO KNOW WHAT IT IS
but the answers will come, I can assure you.

Don't forget to vote and comment letting me know your thoughts/reactions with this chapter

I would also LOVE to inform you that this book WILL be finished in just a few chapters and I was actually thinking about doing a book two, cus why not? Tell me your opinions!

AGAIN WITH THE SELF PROMO!
I do have another X reader on my profile and it would be a lot if you would take the time to check it out

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for reading, it really means a lot.