ugh, feelings....

Your vision was blurry from the tears that still lingered in your eyes, he had never been this angry with you. He had never been anything other than understanding and nor had he ever yelled like he was now. For whatever reason, it had taken a toll and you were still ready to let Niagara falls have its way from your eyes.

"Because I fucking love you (y/n) and I wasn't going to rat you out because of some test." It was those words that stopped you in your place. You originally felt yourself open your mouth to say some remark you would later on regret but instead you stood there. His words sinking in as you both stood there in silence.

"Y...you what?" Even he looked a little shocked. He didn't say anything, he just panted silently, from the running and yelling he had to have been tired out.

The only thing that could make this moment more like a typical romance movie is rain, but there wasn't even a hint of a cloud in the sky. The sun was still displaying itself in the afternoon sky and even the birds were chipping.

"I..." he started, he looked from you and to the bag that was still grasped in his hand. "Never mind" his voice now quiet for the first time in the conversation. He looked at you before throwing your bag to the ground and started to walk away.

You took your hands and brought them to your face, rubbing your eyes, pushing away the tears before they had a chance to fall.

You leaned down and once you had it in your gasp you made your way after him.

"K..karma" you called, he continued to walk, not even a flinch at his name. "P..please?" You called again, he didn't stop. You forced yourself to run to his side.

"Until you tell me why the hell you did it, I don't wanna talk" He muttered, his hands swaying at his side's as he continued to walk. He sounded like a 5 year old who hated to lose.

He was a 5 year old who hated to lose.

Asano tricked the both of you, both being the victim of his manipulation game. He wanted something and he planned to get it, which as it stood looked as though he wanted a date with you.

Even if Karma was the dick who bet a date with you for whatever reason, you still had a debt to pay. Even if it wasn't your own, you cared for Karma far too much to let him suffer.

It really made you wonder weather Asano got his sick ways from Saw or if it was Saw himself who was inspired by him. That sick fuck.

"If you want to know that badly..." you started, but it was then you felt a hand being placed on your shoulders. You looked back to be met by the devil himself.

Asano.

"Well hey guys" his voice said, it sounded similar to a talk show host. Not a good one however, it was the only one the show could afford because his rates were low due to no one wanting him.

"Am I interrupting something?" He questions

*Cues crickets*

You both walked side by side with Karma, even if he was throwing his weekly tantrum. You expected him to say something...anything but he remained silent and looked forward.

"The balance of nature, yes" you mutter, breaking the akward silence between the three of you. You noticed Karma's mouth flinch upwatd in a grin, but it was nothing to change his mood.

"Ah...you've got quite the mouth on ya, don't you?"

"Most people do" you sigh. You then felt a tug at your shoulder and you looked up at a very unamused Asano.

"What did you even want?" You spat as you look forward again.

"I came to discuss the date." Karma tensed at the word.

"Ah, did you find a magic one at the grocery store?" Asano chuckled.

"No, I'm referring to the one Im getting with you" he said, shutting you right up. You looked at Karma. He was after all  your manager in a way, considering he can just sign you off to others when he saw fit.

"We will discuss after the results have been confirmed" Karma said, before you could object or insult him any further. Asano seemed rather satisfied as he then winked at you. It wasn't long after, he found himself walking a different route.

You and Karma walked in silence for a bit, neither one of you saying anything. The pair of you nearing your house and he hadn't invited you over, not tonight anyway.

The sun was hiding and only showing small rays of itself, showcasing a darkened sky with orange and yellow streaks. Once you had reached the road you had to turn on you gripped hold of his shirt, pulling him around to face you.

"I did it because...Asano knows something about me...and he threatened to tell E class" you began, everything remaining so you took it as a sign to continue

"I know it's stupid...and selfish...but I didn't want to change what E class thought about me."

Silence.

"This is the first time I've felt...accepted and wanted Karma...I didn't want to ruin that." You mutter, letting his shirt go and looking to the ground. "So in exchange for his silence he said all I had to do was mess you up..."

Silence

"And you're...you're such a smart guy Karma...you're attractive and amazing... you've got a shot at making it in the future. I don't. You and I are opposites Karma." you said, you felt tears threatening to leave you again. God today was just full of emotions.

"I'm nothing special, I just wanted them to like me..." the words seemed to fumble out of your mouth, one after the other but soon they were stopped.

You felt a finger place itself on your chin, lifting your head up. Karma gives you a small smile, scanning your face as it almost began to run with tears and he leaned down and allowed himself to kiss you. It wasnt long until he pulled himself away.

"Don't talk about yourself like that...okay? That's my job" he pulled you into his arms, wrapping them around you  refusing to let go as he rested his head on top of yours. You stood there in his arms for a long enough for the sun to disappear.

"You know" he starts
"That was the nicest you have ever been to me" he said, and you couldn't help but to let out a little laugh, pushing from his chest a little ways.

"Dont expect it to happen again" a smile formed across his lips and he leaned in to kiss you once more

------------------------------------

Another sweet chapter before I ruin it again 😂

I decided I would tone down the 'humor' in this one because reading back at my story I swear I dont understand how you guys got this far.

ALSOOO I HAVE SOME SELF PROMO: I started a new  karma x reader called 'prisoner' so you should check that out if you're enjoying this one

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING and dont forget to comment and vote letting me knoe what you think, and i shall see you all with the next update!!!

I ALSO WANNA THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 4K ITS NUTS, SO MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS AND IM SO STOKED, LIKE HONESTKY