My what now...???

DISCLAIMER: There is like three curse words in this chapter, I'm sorry.

"Your breathe stinks, have you not been taken to the vet yet to clean your teeth?" you ask,  tugging at your phone once more, he had tight grip on it. It wasn't like you could rip it out of his hands, with the both of your strengths you would surely break the phone.  He was so close to you, the distance between your faces was little to none at all. You couldn't help but notice how warm he was, it was like the fire on top of his head that he called hair was actually warming his whole body. It could be because he was a living, breathing human, but who needs logic. 

Anyway, what was he doing? A kiss? What kind of deal was that? This wasn't like kissing a frog and hoping he turns into a prince, it was more like kissing trump and praying he turns into a decent human being. There was no way you could give him a kiss...maybe if he tuned down his attitude/ego, you wouldn't mind a peck or two or...five. You then felt him tug the phone back into his grip, you huffed and puffed but didn't blow anyone house down. He was really starting to test your patience. The close distance you both had only a moment ago was now bigger than ever and he still had the phone. "Come on...just give it back" you groan as you tried again for it, with no success. The phone was only a simple pink touch screen phone. 

"No, not until I get what I want" What was he? 5? Was he going throw his hands in the air and start screaming and crying until you said yes? He was like a rich boy on Christmas. Besides, the deal wasn't worth it, getting your phone back in exchange for a kiss from this jerk? What's the worst thing he could do with your phone other than ruin your life? It was a small price to pay right? You reached for the phone but instead of moving it from your grasp he turned his back to you, one of his hands being shoved into his pocket and his other still with the phone, but now you heard typing. Oh god, who was he texting? Your mom? Dad? Dear aunt Betty? You walked around him, so that you could at least see what he was doing. In response he only turned the opposite way. Great, not only could you not reach over this human mountain but you also could not see what he was doing. You still continued to circle around him. 

"Karma, come on, stop being so childish." you say 

"I know you are but what am I" He teases, playing off of the child act, he still continued to type with your phone in his hand and his other in his pocket. Did he think he was cool? cute? He might be all those things...but certainly not at this moment. You started to get fed up with walking around him. 

"Karma, what are you doing? Give me back my phone" you demand, the annoyance in your voice growing with every word you spoke. Though being bovvered (Catherine Tate reference) you continued to walk around him but he still only turned. It was like being on a carousel but instead of riding a pony you were riding your patience and it was only a matter of time before the ride stopped and you needed to punch a guy. After only five seconds later you decided the best course of action was to put both of your arms around him and reach for it that way. So, you took your arms and reached under his, and reached the best you could for the phone he still had, yet again your plan failed. 

"I knew you liked me but you could have just said so." he says, causing you to pull both of your arms back and crossing them before your chest. He didn't even look at you as those words formed out of his mouth.

"in your dreams." You spat, having to take in few breathes to calm down. 

"In my dreams there are much hotter girls hugging me" okay what the hell was his deal? Saying things like this and expecting a kiss from you? The NERVE of this guy....plus he was still typing....what could he possibly be writing? A sequel to a harry potter novel? At a sudden Karma turns around and smiles at you proudly. 

"What is your deal? You're starting to remind me of our emoji teacher."

"Well, I took it upon myself to write a text to whoever this 'my future boyfriend is'" You opened you mouth to say something "ah-ah-ah, I will send the text at a moments notice. Make a wrong move or say something I'm not found of and I will send it" You noticed how his smile faded as he then looked at you like you were a mouse in a maze and you had reached a dead end.  You looked at the phone and then to him.