Am I...

The kiss started out small, your lips parted but was closely followed by another, this one much more deep...much more passionate. His arms wrapped around your waist, keeping you at the edge of this little stool. Your hands awkwardly sat there, pushing you up to match his height. Your hair was still dripping and your cookie still lay there nearly finished. A warm feeling took over you. It's cheesy to say, but the sparks were flying and pretty soon something was going to catch on fire due to both of you being in a house. 

one second 

two seconds...

three..

You felt his tongue teasing the entrance of your mouth and that was when you felt yourself pull away. His arms were still around you as his tall frame towering over you as you sat there. He looked confused when you pulled away from this...intimate moment. You found yourself looking away and your face feeling hot. It was probably as red as a fire hydrant..you mine as well be one, you are like 60% water. That would make Karma the dog...did he want to pee on you? oh uh....off topic. You couldn't bring yourself to look back at him. 

You didn't want to see the look of his Mercury eyes looking down at you in question or you might just have to give in again. 

"I..I need to use the bathroom" you say, quite quietly. He stared at you for a while. His eyes felt like they were drilling into your soul and soon he was going to steal it, eat it and maybe become Death's scythe. He then nodded and moved aside, allowing you to fall from your chair. You brushed up against him as you made your way to the closest bathroom out of the thousands he must have in this damn house. It was like a maze, but with furniture and really cute guys who kiss you. You slowly got into the bathroom and closed the door behind you, leaning against it as  you looked up at the ceiling.

oh my god. 

What was this? This warm feeling, this feeling that felt like a mug of hot coa coa and if it fell and broke it would stab your heart a million times and then you would want to take some left over pieces of the shattered mug and make someone pay for the pain they put you through. Maybe just torture them a little or accidentally end their pathetic life...

"I've spent too much time in the damn class" you mutter to yourself as you put a piece of hair behind your ear. 

Fuck...were you falling for a damn carrot? no, you couldn't be...it has to be just a crush.
Yeah, you would be over him in the next week or two...
But...what about him.
He asked you to be his for crying out load...like you were some kind of gift he wanted during Christmas. 
You are a gift, with a pretty bow on top but you were hard to open. Like you had a bunch of tape on you from the person that wrapped you...like they didn't even want you opened, I mean who needs that much tape in the first place?
focus (Y/N), focus.

Karma's POV: 

holy shit. 

it finally happened. 

It only took weeks of my time and a beaten up kid... but if I could do it all again, I would. 

She was special... and I have already determined that she will be mine...((HA HA HA)) no matter what the cost. God that sounds like something a crazy person thinks. Now its hugs and kisses and saying she will be mine ((HAHAHA)) ...next it's killing her friends and family so she spends time with me and only me...not a bad idea. haha...I'm kidding, I wouldn't kill her friends...some of those are my friends too. 

That is how sociopaths think. I shook my head back into reality. 
This is why I can never go into my dark side.

After about 10 to 15 minutes of me being concerned for my well being,  she finally walked back out, giving me a small smile but seeming to keep her distance. 

Your POV:

The night flew by like it was nothing, you both laughed and joked, sat there and talked. You tried to stay as far away from him as you could because you certainly didn't want him to kiss you again. The night was getting late and you found yourself getting sleepier and sleepier and eventually everything went black.

The morning came and eventually you were carried back to consciousnesses. You fluttered your eyes open like a damn butterfly only to find yourself in a bed with an arm around you, the sun was shining through the...WAIT AN ARM? you glanced  at it to see it was connected to Karma who was still seemingly asleep.
You quickly looked down at your own body.
You still had your clothes on.
phew.

That means everything was still rated PG-13. You slowly started to lift his arm off of you and try to sneak out of the bed but he just groaned and out his arm back, pulling you closer. 

Holy hell, you were in the same bed as the freaking hulk over here. Except he was red..not green...like Clifford. You were in the same bed as freaking Clifford and Hulks baby.

"stay a little longer (Y/N)" he groaned with his raspy morning voice, oh god. You moved comfortably against him  your back pressed against his chest and his arm still laying over you. Something about this felt so safe...

something about this felt so...

right. 

__________________________________________________

Not really a cliff hanger, just kind of a cutsey chapter to get ya'll all warm and happy inside before I ruin it all with plot twists and such. 

I'm such a nice satan.

How did you like the chapter? boring? cute? not needed? 

Anyway, again, thank you for reading, voting, and commenting, I have some news that y'all may or may not like. I think I may try another Karma X reader and make it like a theme on my account because I have been getting great feedback on this and I mean, I have no idea what Ima do with my life once I finish this one, so mayybe I can give another one a go, let me know what you think in the comments. 

<3