Five

"Ay bitch, hand me that pillow." I said to Max. The pillow fort we made had a blanket that went off of the wall above Max's bed and the tv, and had couch cushions as walls along with pillars to hold up the blanket ceiling, and pillows on the floor.

"Fine." He threw the pillow and it hit my face. When it fell off, I looked at him with a strait face. I lunged at him tackling him the best that I could without messing up the fort. "God damn it, (y/n)!" He yelled from under me.

"You hit me with a pillow! You deserved it." I rolled onto the floor. "What movie are we going to watch?"

"(Y/n), it's almost midnight, we should be sleeping." He said as he rolled face down in his bed.

"Max don't be a sissy, let's watch Finding Nemo." I sat up and put the DVD in the DVD player.

"We watch it every time you're over." He sighed and rolled on his back and placed his arm over his eyes.

"That's because it's only the best movie ever!" I yelled at him.

"(Y/n), shut up, my parents are trying to sleep!" He whisper yelled at me.

"Make me." I said sticking out my tongue. He jumped off his bed and pushed me over covering my mouth with his hand.

"Okay, I'll make you, you can't talk with my- Did you just lick me?!"

I smirked. "Yeah, I did, what are you going to do about it?" He grabbed my face and licked my cheek. "Max you're fucking nasty."I yelled wiping off my cheek with a blanket.

"We're even. Now time for bed."

"No, I don't wanna!"

"Go the fuck to sleep!" He covered his eyes with his arm.

"I don't want to!" I said again.

"Will it work of I'm on the floor next to you? Or do you want the bed?"

"Bed." He sighed and rolled off. I stood up and took the bed. I wiggled under his blanket and put my head on his pillow.

"Good night, (y/n)." Max said.

"Good night, Max."