Eight

"Hey, (y/n)!" Shelby yelled from down the hallway. I turned to face her. "I heard you spent the weekend at Max's."

"Yeah? What about it?" I said opening my locker.

"Did you to do anything fun?" She nudged her arm into my side while smirking.

I glared at her. "You think I fucked Max?!" I whispered angrily.

"You guys have been friends for so long, and being alone for a weekend. Well, he's a guy, you're a girl."

"So guys and girls can't be just friends?" I grabbed the textbooks I was going to be returning due to the fact I'm leaving in two days.

"That's not what I meant," she started to ramble.

"Shubble, it's fine... I need you to do me a favor. Can you look over Max while I'm gone? I know the guy well enough to know he's going to get into some kind of trouble."

"You really care about him don't you..." She said smiling.

"I mean, he's my best friend, so of course I do. Now it's like I'm loosing him forever." I smirked. "It sucks, I'm never going to be able to go back..."

"We are going to miss you." We walked down the hallway to Digital Arts, where we photoshop and edit some pictures. "See you after class?"

"Sure I guess..." I opened the door to the classroom and we sat at our assigned computers. Shelby sat on the far side of the classroom. Our job was to make a picture look real even though it's fake using photoshop. I placed in my earbuds and played My Chemical Romance I Never Loved You. I made a minecraft thumbnail for my new video. It had words made of clouds, my charecter was made more human like and since it was a Hunger Games video with Jess, I put her character in it as well. In the end, only the people who watch my channel would be able to tell it was words. I saved it onto my usb drive and sat on tumblr for the rest of the hour. I thought it was dumb the teacher made us do anything on the last day of school.

After three more classes, one with Max, school was finally out. "What are you doing tonight?" Max asked as we exited the math room.

"I was going to finish packing and loading boxes into the truck so we can leave tomorrow to Washington."

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'. "You're going to be with me. I know I said last weekend was the final time we would probably be able to hang out but, I've made time in my very busy schedule for my best friend." He nudged my side with his elbow when he called me his best friend.

"Max, I'm your only friend." I smirked.

"Not true." He said getting angry.

"Yes true! I'm the only one who can handle your mood swings. You're like some girls on their period, but all the time."

"Well you're no better than I am." He crossed his arms pouting.

"I know, but I'm not afraid to admit it." I had him beat. "What are we going to do tonight?"

"Well I'm going to drive you around town and we are going to reenact all of our favorite memories with each other."

"Even the parts where I beat you up and shove dirty socks down your throat?" I laughed evilly to my self.

"Those are your favorite memories with me?" He said hurt.

"Well, not my favorite but they're pretty high up there."

"You're a dark, horrible person."

I started walking towards his car, "I learn from the best."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I felt his dumb smile from across the parking lot. I couldn't help but smile too.