Fourteen

We laid on my bed. Max was sitting up against the wall and my head was in his lap. I was scrolling through tumblr when he asked "What are we going to do this weekend? I mean I'm here for four days."

"I don't know." I said moving my phone so I could look him in the eyes when we talked. "We could go to town and go to the arcade or a coffee shop, talk, I could invite the guys over and you can all try to beat me in Mario kart."

"Wait guys?" He asked. Jealous much?

"Well all of the girls here are actual whores. If you want I could get you laid."

"As much as I like the idea of that, I'm going to have to pass. Invite your friends over, we will see if any of them can beat you in Mario Kart."

"Okay." I got off of his lap and stood in the center of the room. I called Ty first. "Hey Ty, do you want to see if Jordan and Mitch want to meet at my house? My surprise has an idea that requires you."

"Yeah one sec,'' he yelled away from the phone, 'hey douche canoes do you want to go to (y/n)'s? She wants us to do something.' I heard some faint 'yeah sure' and 'okay'. "Yeah we can be there in ten/fifteen minutes."

"Do you remember where my room is?"

"Yeah, I saw it in your house tour. Your house is huge."

"I know I hate it. I have to walk up three flights of stairs to get to my room. We'll see you soon." -I hung up- "they're on their way."

"Great I'm going to have a few runs in Mario kart for practice." The way my gaming area was set up required to have people sit on the floor. Yeah it got uncomfortable after a while, but that's how Max and I always hung out and played games.  He sat on the floor and turned on the wii.

"You know that's cheating right?" I said spinning around to him in my desk chair. 

"No, its called practicing. Everyone practices (Y/N)." He said matter of factly.

"Not this time Max. This is... Okay its not cheating but you're already given an extra hand from playing against me before. I haven't ever played any of my other friends before."

"Well, we're gonna crush them." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah, we are." With that final thought the door bell rang. "They're here."

~~~~~~~

I'm writing a Danisnotonfire x reader story called the lucky fan. If you like Dan go check it out. Heres an expert. 

"Well, if you replace crying with dying and keep the screaming, and then add the word inside you get screaming and dying inside and I'm doing that. I'm also sure if you guys hug me, I might actually loose control of my bladder and pee myself..."

As you can see it is very relatable. Okay, I just spent twelve damn minutes trying to figure out how to spell relatable and its not even right. I quit. Anyways go check it out. (ALSO TELL ME HOW TO SPELL RELATABLE.)