Ten

AN: I hate to say, this is a short but needed chapter...

I woke up to my mom shaking me awake. "(Y/n), we let you sleep as long as we could, but it's time to wake up. You have an hour to get ready." My mom left my room and I shot up. Shit shit shit shit I still had more stuff. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to calm down the mess. I shoved my chargers for my laptop and phone into a carry on bag, and then I stuff my laptop into the bag.

It took me thirty minutes to get my makeup on. When I was done I put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a sweater along with all black converse. It's supposed to be cold in Washington. I put the dirty clothes in my suitcase along with the makeup.

"(Y/n)! Times up get down here!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I looked at my bedroom for the last time. I closed the door and ran down the stairs.

"Alright, I'm ready." I said to her.

"Someone's waiting outside for you. I think you should go see him. We will meet you in the car." My dad smiled. I handed him my suitcase and they walked out the door. I followed after saying goodbye to the house. A certain ginger haired boy was standing in my front yard.

"Hey." I said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hey." He pulled me into a hug. He buried his face into my hair. "I just wanted to say goodbye to my best friend." He pulled away so he could look at my face.

"Well, goodbye Max. I will miss you."

He cupped my face in his hands. "I just want to do something before I regret it."

"What?" He pulled my face up towards his as he bent down.i didn't realize what what happening until it was. Max put his lips on mine. I felt the famous butterflies flying in my stomach and heat rising to my cheeks. The area around my lips was being prickled by some stubble he had growing.

He pulled away too soon... "Good bye, (y/n)." He walked away... I got into the car. I looked out the back window and saw him waving. I waved back. Once he was out of sight, I sat normally. I put my fingers to my lips. What just happened...