Seventeen

"Alright, (y/n), this is your new office. Thank you so much for joining us here at sky media." Adam said. "I'll leave you to finish setting up." He slapped the door frame and left.

I placed my laptop bag down and grabbed a box of my sound foam. In my old room I only had enough to cover part of a wall, but now, I can cover the whole office in blue and white foam. I alternated the colors and made a checkered wall. Once I was done I pushed my desk into a corner away from the door, and started pugging in stuff and getting my camera set up. I got it done in only a few minutes. Adam came back a short time later, "why don't you go around and introduce yourself to the others, I don't think anyone is filming today, except the people for do not laugh, but that's not until later. Everyone else is doing prep."

"Okay," I shrugged and left the office. Adam had disappeared again, and I was alone. The first person I ran into was someone with bright red hair . And when I say ran into, I mean it. I tripped over a box and basically tackled this person. "Oh my God! I am so sorry! I've always been really clumsy." I jumped up and held out my hand for him to take.

"Oh don't worry it's fine." He looked at me as I helped him up. "You must be (y/n), right? The new girl?"

"Oh, yeah. I am. (Y/n)... The new girl."

The red head laughed. "I'm Red. Is anyone showing you around or are you on your own?"

"On my own." I shrugged it off. "I don't know where Adam went."

"Well, now you're not. I'm showing you around now. I am a very helpful person after all." We walked around the office and I met all of the people working today. "One of our editors is out sick, but he should be back tomorrow according to Adam. I think he's assigned to edit your videos, also did James give you your schedule?"

"Yeah, I have a do not laugh in the studio with, Adam, Barney, and you. It looks like they're starting to film soon." Red and I went to sit in the area where they film do not laughs and other real life things.

We began shortly after Red and I got there. "Hey guys, Sky here. Today we are doing a real life do not laugh. The concept of do not laugh is simple. There is one person in the middle and the other three are trying to get the person in the center to laugh. If the person in the center can survive the onslaught of jokes they get the point... Who wants to go first?" Adam said to us after the introduction. No one volunteered. "(Y/n)! You go into the middle first."

Let me just say I didn't laugh at any of their jokes. If you're not paying attention to what's going on and let your mind get distracted you won't realize what's going on in front of you. It was about ten at night when we went home. Red walked me out of the office. "So, did you like your first day?"

"I did, I had a lot of fun. Especially during the do not laugh." I smiled and laughed softly. "It's been really hard for me to be truly happy lately. Like there's a void within me that needs to filled for me to be happy. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I do... I hope you find the thing that makes you happy (y/n)."

I stopped by my car. "Yeah, I do too."