the war has only just begun

Polly pov

I sat on the window ledge of the door wating for Gracie to come back. The head teacher was wating to speak to her. This was going to be so fun watching her shout and gracie nodoubtedly try and lie her way out of it.

Gracie pov
As i wheeled back to school the head was outside. It was all quiet as I was about 10 muinits late. "Gracie you are in so much trouble !" She snapped. "Sorry I'm late" I awnserd. "Not about that" she hissed. "What about?" I asked pretending to be confused "someone caught you smoking and you stink if cigarettes" she replyed. "I was sat by people smoking" I replyed innocently. "With your track record of telling the truth!" She snapped.

"So now you belive what someone said just because of my past when YOU said this was a great start" I snapped. "Gracie it's not like that" she said sympeticaly. "I don't want to hear it" I replyed going to wheel away but she stoped me.

"Fine I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But wether or not its true your attertude is unacceptable ! This is your last chance graceie" she told me as I nodded.

"You been kicked out yet?" Polly singers as I walked into the dorm. "Nope" I said piping the 'p'. "Why?" She asked. "It's called being a good lier. That way you don't have to suck up to people" I replyed. At this moment it was just us in the room. "Yer well your get your just deserts" she argued back. "So will you. You nealy got me kicked out.and your going to pay because, you see,the ware between us two, its only just begun"