turn back time

Gracie pov

It was the morning and as soon as I woke up I remberd the events of yesterday. I couldn't belive what I'd said to him. I wanted to burst into tears out of shear anger, upset and selfish self pitty. I then went to the shower and realised just how bad my scars were. I hadn't cut that Deep since mum died.

No Gracie don't think of that. Don't think of that. Don't think of that.

I eventually managed to pull my self out of my own thoughts. I was so nevers for today. What if somethingng had happened to him. It would be all my fault.

As i made my way down to breakfast the teacher called an announcement. "I'm sorry to say that a year 10 pupil of ours was found dead last night. Dominic heartwoord." She informed us.

I couldn't breath. Everything started spinning and it was getting faster and faster and faster. My vision was blurring, I was sweating and shaking. I could feel my heart. baboom baboom baboom against my fragile rib carige as if I was going to explode.

"Arrrrr" I screened opening my eyes. It had been an nightmair. "Gracie" a familiar voice said as i sat up. It was Dominic! "Your alive!" I exclaimed. "Yer I was thinking about what you said. I was being selfish" he awnserd. "No I'm sorry about what I said. I thought you were going to die" I replyed. "It's fine. I thought I'd come check on you" he replyed. "How did I not wake anyone else up?" I asked. "Beats me. Though they her probably learned to block noise out as the little kids are right next to you and can be very noiz" He replyed and i nodded in agreement.

We sat there for a moment. Neither of us knowing what to say. I was so happy he wasn't dead. "hey can i ask you sonething?" He questioned. "Sure" i replyed. "Did lilly tell you why we broke up?" He asked and I shook me head. "No why?" I replyed. "No reason" he awnserd and i raised an eyebrow. "Tell me why?" I asked. "Nope. Not going to happen" he replyed as I sighed roleing my eyes. "You not going to argue back?" He asked. "To tyerd and I'm glad your back" I told him. "Wow a compliment off Gracie!" He joked as I stuck up my middle thinger up at him. "Shut up" I sighed as he roles his eyes.

"I'll tell you what. You awnser me a question and I'll tell you why we broke up yer?" He suggested and i nodded. "I kniw what happened to your mum...But What about your dad. Do you still see him or what?" He asked. "I don't care why you two broke up. You not finding that out. Get out" I snapped. "Gracie plea-"I said get out!" I snapped.

Once he was out I went to my wardrobe and got my photo album and looked though pitchers if my mum and dad. Life had never been perfect. But when they had been there it had been so diffrent.I do anything to turn back time.

A/N thanks for all the likes. What dose everyone think so far ??? Like comment follow
Em