another side

2 weeks later

Gracie pov

Ever since everything that had happened me and Polly had been taking odshots at each other but each time mine had got her where it hurt and hers had tragically missed. Right now it was even. It was lunch break and i was sat out drawing when Polly came up to me.

"I like your drawing" she commented. "Let me try not to have a heart attack" I joked. "I just wanted to talk to yiu" she said sitting diwn next me as I was at the end of the bench. "What about?" I sighed putting my pencil down and crossing my arms. "I think we should be quits" she replyed. "Why the change of heart?" I asked "No reason. I just think this has tit-fir-tat is stupid" she awnserd. "Really! Cus I offerd to do quits weeks ago. I'm not dumb what's changed?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Noth-"don't lie!" I intrupted.

I was an expert lier. So I knew when people were lieing. Even the most secretive people were like an open book to me. No one could fool me. I'd been lied to to many times to be fooled.

No Gracie don't think of that. Don't think of that. Don't think of that.

"Ok you caught me. I'm on my final warning. But I realy want to stay here and that's more important to me then our little argument" she explained. "Ok" i replyed picking up my pencil and continuing my drawing. "Is that it. No nasty comments" she said shocked. "I don't just argue for the sake of. Only if you hurt me" I said in a matter-of-fact tone as I carried on drawing and she nodded walking off.

Is that what everyone thought if me. That I was just here to destroy peoples lives. Maby he'd been right.

No Gracie don't think of that. Don't think of that. Don't think of that.

I was then brought out if my thoughts by an argument between Lilly and Dominic. Everyone stoped what they were doing to look over at them. As they did Dominic was pushed to the floor tumbling over as everyone laughed and the bell went as I went to English. I was starting to realy get into English because of the teacher. She really inspired me in some strange way.
When we were about half way though the lesson Dominic came in. "You ok now?" I asked and he nodded. "What happened ?" I asked him. "Since when did you care your the one who blackmailed- me your heartless" he spat.

I knew i couldn't let my walls down. But today had proved one thing. I needed to show the other side to me.