my guardian angel

***2 days later***

Gracie pov

Keep your temper Gracie. You don't want to get sent away i told myself.

"Your mental. You've got more scars" Polly sniggered. "I'm not reacting. The likes of you arnt worth it" I awnserd making dominics smile from behind her as people watched. "You psycho. What is wrong with you. Everything was so diffrent before you came. We were like one big happy family but you wouldn't kniw about them!" She hissed as I could feel anger rush though my vains but I then felt a hand on mine. It was dominics. "Back off from her"he hissed. "Like I care what you say. Your just as fucked up as her" she hissed.

"ROSE!" One of the teachers shouted. We ha been on a quiet part if the field and i had nocked into her and she'd had a masive go wich had drawn a crowed and a teacher had only just came.

'Well done for not retaliating. Have you got your report on you?' The teacher asked. I was in a report to-do with how they thought I was copeing wich would effect wether I stayed and Dominic was realy helping. But I still had 3 more days till I hopefully saw my dad and 5 days till I knew if I was being kicked out.

"You did great staying calm" Dom said breaking me out if my thoughts. "You realy helped. Thanks" i tokd him. "No problem. I'm one step closer to getting that kiss returned" he awnserd as I giggled. "You are just a typical boy. Like I know yiur religious but you still can't help yourself" I giggled back . "I like it when you smile" he awbserd. "Why?" I asked. "I like to see you happy. You deserve to be".he awbserd as i blused and went inside.

I was falling for Dom. And I liked it