falling in love

Dom pov

I was wating outside heads office when abbie came up to me. "Are are you and Gracie dating now then?" She asked. "No. Why?" I asked. "Only Lilly wants to know" she awnserd. "Why?" I replyed. "She Is your x" she aenserd. "Point being?" I questioned. "She misses you" she awnserd. "Whatever" I said truthfuly. "Well I'd watch your back" she said walking off.

I was just about to replyed when Gracie came out. "How did it go?" I asked. "I'm staying" she said beaming. "Yes" I exclaimed hugging her. "Anything else tho and I'm out " she replyed. "Well it's weekend today and were aloud out now so???" I asked. "Corse" she replyed smiling as we went to get permission to leave.

Gracie pov

"So what do you want, my treat," he asked. "Just a hot chocolate" i replyed. "What no food?" He asked. "It would make it to much like a date" i joked. "Whatever you say prinsess, you still owe me a kiss" he replyed as i roled my eyes and he giggled getting the drinks.

"Ooo this looks nice" I said. "Girl you NEED to get out more" he joked. "So...You going back home for Christmas or..."no. Dads 'buisy' apparently" he awnserd. "So what do you do when you stay here for Christmas?" I asked. "Theres a party, pritty lame tho" he replyed and i nodded as we drank our drinks and went off.

"You look great in it" he told me. "Reaky don't. I'm to fat" I awnserd. "You are kidding right" he laughed. He had convinced me to go shopping for something for the Christmas party. "I look like shit" I sighed. "You could never look like that" he replyed. "Thanks. But I do" i awnserd. "Stop slagging your self off and get the dam dress" he replyed makeing me giggle.

We then sat in the park, the snow started falling. "How on earth do you ride this thing in snow?" He asked and i sruggerd. "So you looking award to this party?" He asked. "No you said it was crap" I replyed. "Her well...it's something" he replyed as i looked up at him. "Thanks for today" I told him placing my hands on his shoulders. "No problem" he awnserd snaking his hands round my back as i leaned in placing my lips jently, but firmly on his.

I then pulled away for breath. "That make us even" he replyed. "And this one cus I love you" I awnserd pressing my lips back against his. "I love you to" he mumbled against my lips.