case of identity

Gracie pov

I sat there motionless. "Gracie. It's ok to cry" she told me but I didn't say anything. I just sat there. It felt like for forever but it was only about 2 muinits before wheeling off. "If you want to talk to us we here" the head tokd me. "Well i don't want to" I snarled back heading to the lift.

As i wheeled into the room everyone crowded round me. "We listened in. We're so sorry about your dad" Chloe said. "Sorry ! You listened in. YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO!" I snapped bitting down hard on my lip to stop my self from crying. "Were trying yo help" polly snapped. "Well don't!" I snapoed bsck. "Well were going to the showers or anywhere away from you so bye!" Lilly said and they all gave me a dirty look and left. As soon as they did I pulled out my blade.

I cut and cut and cut. That's the only thing I could do right now to numb the pain. I couldn't cry I couldn't talk about it. It was to much. Then after cleaning myself up I fell strait asleep.

***next day***

It was 9 o'clock and I had only just woken up but had been alowed to stay off lessons. I'd asked if I was aloued to see him but they wouldnt even tell me where he was. So I was sat trying to hack into his medical recirds.

I'd done it 1000 times and it had been easy. But it wasn't the same. My mind was all mixed up with emotions and other silly things. I needed to stay focused. After about 20 muinits wich Dosent seam long I had hacked in. As soon as I had hacked in i waited till lessons started so that everyone was inside. I then grabbed some cash and made my way to the train station.

Dominic pov
"...So if anyone knows where she might be. It would be much aprishiated if you told us" the head explained in assembly. I was shocked.I couldn't belive she'd done a runner. It was now after school and we were alowed out so I went to the park to find Gracie. A very drunk Gracie smoking.

"Hey hey what's wrong" I asked kneeling infrount of her. " seb?" She asked. "No it's me dominic"I Told her confused. "Seb I've missed you" she said pulling me to her. There was 4 bottles of beer and at least 30 fag ends near her. She forced me onto her lap hugging her tightly. I tryed to push away but she got mad.

"DONT LEAVE ME. NOT AGAIN. NOT AGAIN!" She shouted. "It's ok. I'm not going anywhere" I said bending down jnfront of her and holding her hands.

"Whatever went on, you need to tell me" I said to her and she shook her head. "We need to get back to school. " I told her. "What? Is mum there?" She asjed. "Gracie. Yo.you...your mum's no longer with you remember" I said and she shook her head. "ALL I REMBER IS YOU WALKING OUT YOU BASTARD!" She screamed takeing another swigg of beer. "Just...let me take you home?" I said "No!' She snapped. "Please. For me" I said. "Ok seb. But sware you won't keave me again" she begged and i nodded.