it can't be true

***2 weeks later***

Me abbie, Lilly and Polly were getting quite good friends. They all knew about my smoking and although they disagreed they finally were starting to exsept me for me. And the quiet girl Chloe who also shared our room, she was nice to when you got to know her.

Right now I was getting ready for a festival in town. It was going to be a Christmas party in this park even though it was only November . We were allowed Togo to go as long as we were back by half 9. "Polly your going to be freezing like that!" Abbie exclaimed as she came out in plain light geans and a white crop top with a big green duffle coat, pink scarf and matching hat. "What can I say I'm warm blooded" she joked as we all shook our heads. "What we going to do with you?" I joked making evetyonr giggle.

As we enteed the park there were lots more people from our school then i thought there would be. Along with Dominic. "Whys he here" Lilly sighs. "Maby idiots like having fun to" I sighed. "Having fun or annoying people?" Chloe asked. "O hang on its the same thing for him" abbie added. making us laugh. I had been in a mood with him since that night. He had no right to ask about my dad in return for some stupid gossip.

"Come on lets have fun anyway-we miss Chappell time" I replyed. "We like Chappell time" Lilly replyed. "Meh" I awnserd as we all went off.

The night had been great.I was realy getting on with the girls. Plus Dominic had annoyed me as he told Lilly he loved someone else and eyes me up and down whilst making sex jokes so I had chucked a 2lr coke bottle all over him.

"Gracie, we need to talk to you" the head said as we all came in giggling. "Yer sure" I replyed as they walked off.

"What is it?" I asked. "Earlier today...your dad was in a car crash. He's in a coma, they've tryed to bring him out twice with no success. If it doesn't work by Friday there turning of the life support" she told me.

I couldn't speak or move or anything. This couldn't happen. He couldn't die.