trapped

Gracie pov
"I love you" he wisperd lustfuly pushing me against the wall and flinging my arms above my head. I could feel the bulge from his trousers on my leg. He then scraped his teeth against my neck in a seductive manor. I tryed not to moan when he got my weak spot but he could clearly tell this as he kept doing it. But all it did was anger me. Yet I couldn't do anything. I felt paralises. My heartbeat quickened. I felt like i couldn't breath.

He then stripped off my top feeling the top of my breasts. "Euan please stop" I wisperd tears in my eyes. "You know the rules" he said in a controlling manner . I then got all the strength I had and kneed him in his balls. I went to run but he yanked my hair twisting it arround his hands. He then slammed me onto the bed. He stripped off his cloths as kneeled over me. All I had was my under where on. "Your not getting away from this" he smirked as his cold fingers traced my body from my breasts to my pants as he slowly went to take them off. "Your going to enjoy this got it" he said putting his lips millermeters away from mine, the strong smell of achol hiting me like a bullet.

"EUAN DONT YOU DARE!" Seb shouted punching him to the floor. "GO NOW!" He shouts at him holding a gun as he grabbed his clothes and scrambled away. "Did he?" Seb asked and I shook my head. "Your mine. Your not just one of the girls. You know that. The gang owns you but your still mine" he wisperd as he helped me up and I hugged him tightly. I then looked up at him. "I love you seb" I told him shaking. "Your safe now. I promise" he told me as our lips attached. I felt safe. Like what had just happened hadn't.

I woke up in tears. I hadn't had that nightmare in so long. Only it wasn't just a nightmare. I missed seb and how he used to protect me but after what he did to me...

No Gracie don't think of that. Don't think of that. Don't think of that.

I looked over at my phone to see it was 3 am. Knowing i wouldn't get back to skeep i had to do something. So I sat up had a shower.

As the cool water ran down my back It reminded me if that night. How inhumane cold his hands were. I then turned it up higher but it just reminded my of his heated lips against my skin.

I then started to rember the events of last night. Me pouring my heart out to God? I've never believed in him but with everything happing right now I needed something. Then I remberd Dominic asking about Seb. I'd told him to mind his own business but in a much harsher way with over 90% of the words in that conversation being sware words. I'd then ran him over before storming into my room and refusing to speak to anyone and i had fallen asleep pritty much strait away.

I then went into the bed room taking my time to get changed and applying my make up. Once I had miss came in. Each room had there own teacher and mine was my English teacher "Gracie. Your social workers here" she told me. "It's 7 in the morning" i said rudely. "Yer. That's how concerned we are about you. We want to help" she told me. "Say whatever makes you feel happy" I spat. "Your can think what you like gracie. But your social worker came up at 5 to make sure she was here for when you wake up" she told me. "That only proves she needs a life" i said sarcastically.

But they were right. I needed help. I just couldn't take it. I was trapped in a dark hole. And it didn't matter how much people tryed to help me. I knew the truth was there was no escape. I was trapped.