Gracie pov

I woke up not rembering a thing but I could tell had a hangover. I went to lift my head but it immediately collapsed on the bed. After 5 times I adventualy sat up and checked the time to see it was 12am. Within about a muinit the head teacher walked in.

"Its nice that your awake gracie but i need a serious word with you."she told me in a strict tone and i sighed. "Do you rember what happened last night?" She asked. "No" I lied. It was only a small lie. All I knew is that I had gotten drunk and about my dad and tying to see him. I don't know what had happened there or anything. "Do you know about your dad?" She asked and I nodded. "I know I went to see him but not what happened when I was there" I told her.

"They didn't let you in for obvious reasons. You can't apply for visiting rights unless he's stable like i said before, buy you want off anyway. You then got drunk and smoked till Dominic found you in the park" she explained as I sighed throwing my head back. "Thats not all. You then started mouthing off and searing at everyone once you got in. Especially the 4 girls in here and Dominic" She said and i nodded.

"We know your upset so one last chance. You don't have to go lessons today but you can speak to any if us or go the chapple. Also we saw your new cuts so I've rang your social worker" she told be. "Well what did you expect! I'm not alowed to see my own dad when he's dyeing." I spat.

"You know why and Here, you need your meds and some food" she said getting out an Apple out of her bag along with my meds. "Sorry that's all i coukd grab for breakfast. Your be alowed to have all your meals in your room today" she told me. "I don't want to" I hissed. "Well what do you want to do then," she asked. "I'm not going lessons but after school I want to do everything everyone else dose" I replyed. "Ok but yiur have miss Welsh you English teacher shadowing you because your still hung over" she said as I sighed nodding. "If...If my dad...became stable...would I be able to see him?" I suddenly asked biting my lip so I didn't cry. "You'd have to apply for visiting rights. But if he's critical but stable you have a good chance. Although it would take 5 days at least" she told me. "Yer but it's Wednesday now. If it don't happen by Friday there Turing off the life support" I snapped back. "Hes still got time Gracie. Now I'll leave you here and just tell miss Welsh when your going to be out if your room ok?" She said and i nodded as she walked out.

Once she was out I started to get ready. I felt like compleat shit but  I hated lyeing around all day. So i got out of bed and by 4 oclock i was a wake, washed and dressed in a thick black imagine Dragon hoddie and black and white checkers jeans. I then made my way down to dinner.

As i made my way to the table the girls all walked off. "Why you walking away?" I snapped. "Your a psycho. We saw your scars!" Lilly snapped. "What" I said shocked. "Your messed up. You get drunk you smoke and you cut your self. And everyone knows" Polly snapped.

With that I pushedthe table over at them and stormed out and found my self in the chapple with tears starting to brim in my eyes. Then I did something I'd never done. I prayed.

God I dont know if your out there. But one last time. Please. I want to see my dad. And I'd love for my friends to accept me. But if your there God, please help me. Please. I'm begging you. I need him. I need my dad.

Dominic pov

I walked into the chapple standing in the door just watching her. She was poring her  heart out. I felt so sorry for her. After around 5 muinits I walked over to her placing a hand on her shoulder. "How much did you hear?" She asked. "All if it. But you didn't realy give anything away" i told her. "Just leave me dominic" she scowled. "So you go over to the girls even though they used to hate you and spread everything round, I'm here and your pushing me away." I awnserd. "Cus eventually Everyone leaves.I though...I though maby people would be diffrent here. But it's human nature. The people who said they will be there leave. They alwase do. So will you. Eventually." She told me. "Do you think...do you think maby its cus yiu pushe oeople away" I  awnserd nevorsly. "So its my fault" she  snapped. "Not all of it. But I want to help you. If you let me." I awnserd soothingly. "I don't need anyone."she scoffed. "Then who's Seth?" I  asked as she froze.